This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iiiX View Post
    im nervous with black women too, i only ever dared hispanic chicks, black girls intimidate me
    I was gunna hook up with this part-Mexican girl but then when we first started hanging out, I made out with her but she smelled weird lmao so I never rly talked to her again. I've only hooked up with 1 black girl 2 yrs or so ago and she gave me head but we never even kissed so idk if she smelled weird lmao

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      I was gunna hook up with this part-Mexican girl but then when we first started hanging out, I made out with her but she smelled weird lmao so I never rly talked to her again. I've only hooked up with 1 black girl 2 yrs or so ago and she gave me head but we never even kissed so idk if she smelled weird lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
        i was gonna say, xan wouldn't be a good idea if you tryna fuck this girl's brains out, i know whenever i used to get flopped (xanax, klonopin, valium, etc) it made it super hard to....get super hard...no homo...ha! i say go for it though man, i've bagged white girls, latinos, and black girls, and i can tell you I've had great sex with white girls, lousy sex with white girls, great sex with latino girls, lousy sex with latino girls, great sex with black chicks, and lousy sex with black chicks. But idk i guess it depends on how "thick" she is, i like meat on my bones but i also like them curvy skinny chicks too
        honestly I've had sex many of times while on xan... Doesn't bother me lol but she definitely thick. She don't got a stomach or anything like that haha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
        this is a real story brah.. not like 1 of [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] 's stories.... Lol

Comment

honestly I've had sex many of times while on xan... Doesn't bother me lol but she definitely thick. She don't got a stomach or anything like that haha

- - - Updated - - -

this is a real story brah.. not like 1 of @-_- 's stories.... Lol

nah i believe u, im tryna date this 28 year old with a daughter right now tbh lol

Comment

this is a real story brah.. not like 1 of @-_- 's stories.... Lol

Comment

nah i believe u, im tryna date this 28 year old with a daughter right now tbh lol
              Girls with kids is kinda a turn off for me at this time of life lol I jus can't do it

Comment

im nervous with black women too, i only ever dared hispanic chicks,
                black girls intimidate me
                same. Black girls are absolutely stunning.. way out of my league as a weedy white guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  same. Black girls are absolutely stunning.. way out of my league as a weedy white guy
                  get a fat black girl then

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    get a reginae

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Comment

• I've learned so much from these last two pages lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          I've learned so much from these last two pages lol
                          people think you'z a fake ass nigga with fake stories, how you feel about that?
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X