This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    How bad is it that the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this is I wish I was half that good with makeup.
    Brainwashing, it's real
    Disturbing Makeup Lies
    This is not brainwashing, nice try.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      This is not brainwashing, nice try.
      It kinda is actually, women are taught that if you want someone to love you you have to do stupid crAp to change the way you look, when really it doesn't matter. I don't buy the how your beautiful just the way you are bit, but I do think regardless of what you look like there's someone out there who will love you.
      None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        It kinda is actually, women are taught that if you want someone to love you you have to do stupid crAp to change the way you look, when really it doesn't matter. I don't buy the how your beautiful just the way you are bit, but I do think regardless of what you look like there's someone out there who will love you.
        There's lots of people here. I think wanting more is a good thing, whether money or power or working out to look better. We need average people but we also need heroes and villains. Don't really know what to say with that, women always want to change like when they buy new clothes it's to change how they look. Change is good if it's in a positive direction. I think some people can't handle the responsibilities that come with change, so they'll look at another person succeeding in whatever it may be and try and find a flaw or flip what they're doing in to a bad light.

"Oh she's looking better, she's self conscious because she goes to the gym."

America is built in a way that it ensures very few people become successful in something. Especially nowadays, we are living in turmoil. But there is so much distraction from this truth. It's why popular culture is thrown in our faces all day. Yeah, keep thinking it's all good. It's not, and just a little bit of research in to this will show you.

A good example is that now the governments want to put vaccines in aerosol form (the spray in our skies). They admit it too. Vaccines are dangerous, especially for a child when they are developing. Russia for example does not have mandatory vaccinations.

Comment

• Lil Wayne's FB is so fucking embarrassing. It's got like 56 and a half million likes (swear it used to be more?) and the fucking bullshit posts it makes get like 3000. Who runs that shit? Someone needs to get removed.

Comment

Watch the State of the Union tonight at 9.

\bruh.. what ...

i was literally thinking in my head the word "brainwashing" because I was thinking how ppl complain about others being brainwashed but yet they watch a lot of TV which is proven to brainwash ppl, at the same time, i got the lwhq and see u and desert having a conversation on brainwshing

then just now in my mind i was thinking about the State of union, and i go to lwhq with that thought in mind and see this post lmao bruh wth

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              \bruh.. what ...

i was literally thinking in my head the word "brainwashing" because I was thinking how ppl complain about others being brainwashed but yet they watch a lot of TV which is proven to brainwash ppl, at the same time, i got the lwhq and see u and desert having a conversation on brainwshing

then just now in my mind i was thinking about the State of union, and i go to lwhq with that thought in mind and see this post lmao bruh wth
              go check out mixtape of the year

it will make u go bk to ur cool lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                That Rebirth/No Ceilings era.

I remember the forum being like a war zone though lol. Most amusing.
                Some good memories mate

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  Appreciate it

Comment

• Track 5 and 9 so far.
                    Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-21-2015, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      go check out mixtape of the year

it will make u go bk to ur cool lifestyle
                      \
                      man im not intrested tbh bro idk what to tell u, i hope u fans enjoy his new songs and what not

Comment

Track 5 and 9 so far.
                        u sleeping on it

how u not like selsun blue, hot nigga, you guessed it, try me, preach, alphabet, no haters, and dreams & nightmares?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          u sleeping on it

how u not like selsun blue, hot nigga, you guessed it, try me, preach, alphabet, no haters, and dreams & nightmares?
                          So far I hate it. I listened to it all. He's got the same flow on the whole tape. Same voice, I just don't like it at all. Gotta listen to some Thugger.

Comment

Working...
                          X