• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
    Why?
    So people would give more feedback and not just post songs

Comment

• Star67, No Tellin', Legend, 10 Bands, Madonna, Energy, Jungle, 6 Man, Know Yourself.. How can I forget Now & Forever too.. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

Drizzy man, this thing puts me in another world with that music. When No Tellin' switches up the beat..!!
      Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 02-16-2015, 03:55 PM.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        Star67, No Tellin', Legend, 10 Bands, Madonna, Energy, Jungle, 6 Man, Know Yourself.. How can I forget Now & Forever too.. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

Drizzy man, this thing puts me in another world with that music. When No Tellin' switches up the beat..!!
        Drizzy is a legend

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          Just yesterday i lost one of my best friends man, crazy how life goes by so quick.
          i am guessing he was young like yourself, how did he die?

Comment

• Mass Effect 3 has me crying and shit. Greatest video game series ever created. If you haven't played it, you are truly missing out on this life right here I swear to God. I just beat Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3. In Mass Effect 3, I chose to destroy the Reapers (in the end versus controlling them or synthesizing), with all the war assets I gathered I ended up having Shepard live. It wouldn't be right any other way. That stupid little Harbinger boy. The Reapers were a deluded race from the beginning. A synthetic can never truly understand the human element, an Artificial Intelligence is not human -- no matter how advanced. The Reapers thought they had it all figured out, but they were wrong. Maybe I can run back in to Liara's arms in Mass Effect 4. I loved Jack so much too, too bad I only romanced Liara. By the Goddess, what a game. You see The Reapers never believed in the life of the galaxy from the start. As soon as the Leviathans created them, they became an abomination of life. A disgrace, a mistake in the galaxy. Commander Shepard proved the Reapers wrong throughout the entire game. The Reapers entire point and purpose of existing was driven by the belief that organic and synthetic life would always fight each other. Even organic life would always fight other organic life. But the Commander proved this wrong over and over again. Uniting the Turians and the Krogans, getting the Geth to work with the humans. Bringing the Salarians to cure the genophage. All prime examples of how life can work when given the chance. The Reapers, with all that power -- at the end of the day were nothing more than deluded machines.

Comment

Mass Effect 3 has me crying and shit. Greatest video game series ever created. If you haven't played it, you are truly missing out on this life right here I swear to God. I just beat Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3. In Mass Effect 3, I chose to destroy the Reapers (in the end versus controlling them or synthesizing), with all the war assets I gathered I ended up having Shepard live. It wouldn't be right any other way. That stupid little Harbinger boy. The Reapers were a deluded race from the beginning. A synthetic can never truly understand the human element, an Artificial Intelligence is not human -- no matter how advanced. The Reapers thought they had it all figured out, but they were wrong. Maybe I can run back in to Liara's arms in Mass Effect 4. I loved Jack so much too, too bad I only romanced Liara. By the Goddess, what a game. You see The Reapers never believed in the life of the galaxy from the start. As soon as the Leviathans created them, they became an abomination of life. A disgrace, a mistake in the galaxy. Commander Shepard proved the Reapers wrong throughout the entire game. The Reapers entire point and purpose of existing was driven by the belief that organic and synthetic life would always fight each other. Even organic life would always fight other organic life. But the Commander proved this wrong over and over again. Uniting the Turians and the Krogans, getting the Geth to work with the humans. Bringing the Salarians to cure the genophage. All prime examples of how life can work when given the chance. The Reapers, with all that power -- at the end of the day were nothing more than deluded machines.

Might give it a spin but the only game to make me choke up a bit was the walking dead that shit was heavy as shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                Might give it a spin but the only game to make me choke up a bit was the walking dead that shit was heavy as shit
                The gameplay is a lot like Gears of War like fighting and stuff. But really, I've played lots of games and it's my number 1 easily.

Start with Mass Effect 1. The games save your decisions and you continue the story in to the second and third game. I never played the Walking Dead.

Comment

The gameplay is a lot like Gears of War like fighting and stuff. But really, I've played lots of games and it's my number 1 easily.

Start with Mass Effect 1. The games save your decisions and you continue the story in to the second and third game. I never played the Walking Dead.
                  ill suss it out man the trilogy comes in one dick nowadays and its cheap so thats dope and its a must play tbh first ep is free for i phone but buy it for ps3 or xbox 360 or pc or whatver you play

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    ill suss it out man the trilogy comes in one dick nowadays and its cheap so thats dope and its a must play tbh first ep is free for i phone but buy it for ps3 or xbox 360 or pc or whatver you play
                    I played PC lol,

Comment

• Yoooo fuck this snow boi! This shit so aggravating

Nickiminajsitonmyface
                      Last edited by Wayne_Fan_101; 02-17-2015, 12:53 PM.
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Yoooo fuck this snow boi! This shit so aggravating Nickiminajsitonmyface
                        you fail at mentioning people

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          i am guessing he was young like yourself, how did he die?

He was 22, still young, and it was drunk driving man

Comment

Working...
                          X