X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    mine too only work..
    shit sucks man, i cant wait to go to kavos and dont think about shit for 10 days..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Worst summer ever.
      Why ?

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Why ?
        I made mistake of making too much plans for it..Plus I broke up with my gf, and she was the only reason I was looking forward to summer, cuz I study in another city and we've seen each other 2 times per week for most part of the year..

So overall, I didn't have anything nice happening this summer, all bad shit..

I got trip to Greece soon tho, so maybe that's gonna be savior

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

dam LilTunechi bro i thought u was kool

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

I made mistake of making too much plans for it..Plus I broke up with my gf, and she was the only reason I was looking forward to summer, cuz I study in another city and we've seen each other 2 times per week for most part of the year..

So overall, I didn't have anything nice happening this summer, all bad shit..

I got trip to Greece soon tho, so maybe that's gonna be savior
            Oh that sucks I hope you have a great vacation

By the way seeing your girlfriend 2 times a week is not bad at all, you don't want to see her too much because then you might have nothing to talk about and get bored

Seeing your girl every day should only come later on in life I think.

Comment

By the way seeing your girlfriend 2 times a week is not bad at all, you don't want to see her too much because then you might have nothing to talk about and get bored

you got me fucked up. if i cant see you every day in my eyes I'ma think you cheating. if i cant see you du du du du beep beep beep beep beep hello? side bitch??

@
              LilTunƎchi LOL

Comment

Thanks bro, I hope the same I'm going with her on that vacation tho haha

It's not bad, but we wanted kinda more, or at least that we see each other every 2 days, I only saw her Saturday, Sunday, and then 5 days nothing..

And we always got something to talk about, if you find perfect girl for you, you can never get bored in her company..

Every day is little too much I agree tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

is [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] still alive lol?

Comment

Thanks bro, I hope the same I'm going with her on that vacation tho haha

It's not bad, but we wanted kinda more, or at least that we see each other every 2 days, I only saw her Saturday, Sunday, and then 5 days nothing..

And we always got something to talk about, if you find perfect girl for you, you can never get bored in her company..

Every day is little too much I agree tho..
                    Yea you're right, well I hope the vacation ain't awkward for you both

Comment

Yea you're right, well I hope the vacation ain't awkward for you both
                      Yeah, I hope it won't be

Comment

• Anyone wanna join the LWHQ NFL Fantasy League let me know

Comment

• slowest day of the week today.

Comment

Working...
                          X