This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

They need to stop with the whole Charlie Sheen, Winning thing.

It's getting highly annoying

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
      What do you mean?

If its something that you would regret not doing... then all you can do now is wait for the right time to approach her with it.

So if its really important, she's really special to you, and ten years from now, you'll regret never admitting your feelings for her, then you just have to wait till its the "right time" to say something.

ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
        im proper in love with my best friend ( a girl) and i told her i how i felt after like a year and she told me she couldnt be more then friends because if it went wrong she dont want to loose me, and a year later were still best friends, speak to her everyday ( except this past week ) dont know why she not texting me back haha. think shes in a bad mood and she doesnt talk to me when in a bad mood cause she dont want to be moody with me.

but yeah, i dont know, maybe telling her may be a good thing? because it wont be on your mind keeping it in ( and maybe she may like you ) but if not, i guess its not all bad as im pretty sure you will stay best friends if shes a cool girl.
        Yeah I think she would feel the same way. She wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. But idk. lol

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post

Was funny as fuck for a few days, but when everyone is saying 'winning' just ruins it. get your arse back on two and a half men sheeno!

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
            If its something that you would regret not doing... then all you can do now is wait for the right time to approach her with it.

So if its really important, she's really special to you, and ten years from now, you'll regret never admitting your feelings for her, then you just have to wait till its the "right time" to say something.

ya know?
            Ahh i get it. Im gonna wait til she comes home again to see how she feels.

Comment

Yeah I think she would feel the same way. She wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. But idk. lol
              you never know, i hear people fall in love and spend the rest of their life together after many years of being just friends.

im still hoping with my best friend haha.

Comment

Coolest car of theese: Ferrari, rolls Royce , bugatti, lambhorgini or MC laren?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

you never know, i hear people fall in love and spend the rest of their life together after many years of being just friends.

im still hoping with my best friend haha.
                  Haha I have a feeling that could be us tbh.

Comment

I confessed my love to my best friend (girl) while we were drunk...

We're still good friends, but meeeeehhh, not a great way to do so.

Comment

Was funny as fuck for a few days, but when everyone is saying 'winning' just ruins it. get your arse back on two and a half men sheeno!
                      Yep I agree, it's mad retarded now...
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Haha I have a feeling that could be us tbh.
                        i hope so mate.

fuck it you love her, go get her and keep her!

if i had confidence i would of like tryed to kiss her or something, because she flirts with me and like hints about things, wish i would of moved for her, i REALLY regret it now she has a bf:/ it kills me.

so go get her mate. dont regret it.

Comment

I confessed my love to my best friend (girl) while we were drunk...

We're still good friends, but meeeeehhh, not a great way to do so.
                          I dont drink so i dont think thatll happen lol

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

i hope so mate.

fuck it you love her, go get her and keep her!

if i had confidence i would of like tryed to kiss her or something, because she flirts with me and like hints about things, wish i would of moved for her, i REALLY regret it now she has a bf:/ it kills me.

so go get her mate. dont regret it.
                          Doing that would probably be a bad idea. Cuz my friend who is madly in love tried to do that and she denied him. Im not worried about being denied. But now hes all depressed and shit cuz of other things and she feels like shes causing it.

Comment

Working...
                          X