This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
    I have no idea why, but I had a really weird dream about HQ last night. Not the first time, but never like this. Kind of freaked me out, because it was one of those dreams when you know you�re dreaming but you still can�t make yourself wake up. And even if you do wake up, it just drags you right back down. Like it�s not going to let you go until you get the point. Anyway... just in case, if anyone reading this needs someone to talk to, feel free to message. Hopefully I�ll have a bit more time to check in from now on.
    what was the dream about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      what was the dream about?
      Not describing it. Just basically something really bad happening several of the posters. Not the weirdest one I’ve had. That would be the one about WW3 breaking out. There was basically a system on the forum people had for checking in that they were still alive and every day more people would be missing from the checklist. That one was fucked up. Or maybe I’m just fucked in the head, who knows Although I kind of think it was because at the time I was using HQ as kind of a lifeline in a really dark time of my life and the dream was the result of my fear of losing it.
      None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
        Not describing it. Just basically something really bad happening several of the posters. Not the weirdest one I�ve had. That would be the one about WW3 breaking out. There was basically a system on the forum people had for checking in that they were still alive and every day more people would be missing from the checklist. That one was fucked up. Or maybe I�m just fucked in the head, who knows Although I kind of think it was because at the time I was using HQ as kind of a lifeline in a really dark time of my life and the dream was the result of my fear of losing it.
        i wish i could give you a hug

Comment

that L for [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]
          You the last person to be talking about L�s on this forum

Comment

i wish i could give you a hug
            That would be your only physical contact with a woman

Comment

• anybody play hunter: call of the wild ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                That would be your only physical contact with a woman
                fake news. i fucked your mom in the ass

Comment

• i'm going to give this a try

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    but when he did.

I shared the video of him listening to a Wayne song on the LWHQ social media, but have I missed interviews in the past of him talking about Wayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      I shared the video of him listening to a Wayne song on the LWHQ social media, but have I missed interviews in the past of him talking about Wayne?
                      Think he mentioned him in an Akademiks interview

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Yeah, he said he only wants to work with Wayne in the Ak interview.
                        He also said on the flex interview Wayne is the goat
                        He also said the same thing on Ziaz' reaction video with Polo G.
                        Polo G also said Wayne was the goat on that.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          Yeah, he said he only wants to work with Wayne in the Ak interview.
                          He also said on the flex interview Wayne is the goat
                          He also said the same thing on Ziaz' reaction video with Polo G.
                          Polo G also said Wayne was the goat on that.
                          If you feel I ever miss things, send them to me or post them in the forum and I'll then post them to the blog

Comment

Working...
                          X