X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    6ix9ine got got

crazy, but he did have it coming to him.

Comment

• Why did he not have security with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        Why did he not have security with him?
        probably wants to try and live life normal lol

Comment

• i dont think anyone feels sorry for 6ix9ine

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            6ix9ine got got

They Have Arrested The 3 Who Did This

Comment

• so it was the president of the latin kings who fucked him up lol

Comment

• So I completely and utterly failed at staying single.
                but in the good news, he’s taking me to Aftershock. And I get into a bunch of local concerts and events for free with him. And he’s just plain out awesome. And wonderful. Oh dear, here I go again.

and I got a tooth drilled today. That’s probably important.
                None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                  So I completely and utterly failed at staying single.
                  but in the good news, he’s taking me to Aftershock. And I get into a bunch of local concerts and events for free with him. And he’s just plain out awesome. And wonderful. Oh dear, here I go again.

thats good news right??
                  not the tooth part lol

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

thats good news right??
                    not the tooth part lol
                    yeah it is. I was on pain meds when I posted that, so it probably didn’t sound right. Lol. I’m happy though. He’s a nurse and not really phased by my autoimmune diseases, which is a first and amazing to me. Most men run as soon as I mention it. I met him on Reddit of all the strange places. And then found out he lived less than an hour from me.

the tooth part sucked. But even that is good news. They thought it was going to be a root canal and ended up just being a filling so thats pretty awesome.

Interesting thought for anyone who loves concerts.

All concerts have an EMT/paramedic there. Pay isn’t great but in the US an EMT cert costs under 2k and takes just a few months of training. Then you can basically get paid to attend concerts and other events.

This is what my bf does as a side job and he can’t even list all the concerts he’s attended. Although he said it never fails, someone always needs something right in the middle of the best songs. And obviously you don’t get to just sit and enjoy the show. Still, not a bad idea as a part time gig if you’re willing to take it seriously. He’s going to 5 concerts so far this summer, three of which I’ll get to go in free with him. I looked it up and the total if we had bought tickets was several hundred.
                    None

Comment

yeah it is. I was on pain meds when I posted that, so it probably didn’t sound right. Lol. I’m happy though. He’s a nurse and not really phased by my autoimmune diseases, which is a first and amazing to me. Most men run as soon as I mention it. I met him on Reddit of all the strange places. And then found out he lived less than an hour from me.

the tooth part sucked. But even that is good news. They thought it was going to be a root canal and ended up just being a filling so thats pretty awesome.

All concerts have an EMT/paramedic there. Pay isn’t great but in the US an EMT cert costs under 2k and takes just a few months of training. Then you can basically get paid to attend concerts and other events.

This is what my bf does as a side job and he can’t even list all the concerts he’s attended. Although he said it never fails, someone always needs something right in the middle of the best songs. And obviously you don’t get to just sit and enjoy the show. Still, not a bad idea as a part time gig if you’re willing to take it seriously. He’s going to 5 concerts so far this summer, three of which I’ll get to go in free with him. I looked it up and the total if we had bought tickets was several hundred.
                      wat Reddit u go on?

Comment

So I completely and utterly failed at staying single.

wisdom tooth? i lived with the pain of mine for a few days and it was horrible.

Comment

thats so good
                          i'm happy for you
                          can he get you into any of the new weezy shows??

Comment

Working...
                          X