X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Artille View Post
    The kid faps over Chris Brown in every thread (same with Mr X), so if he is indeed not a homosexual I would be very surprised. Young prepubescent kids such as YoungTune. will look back and shake their head at the way they acted when they were younger.

I do.
    Lol dude, So you are 100% sure that these dudes are fapping to chris browns music forreal? Or could it just be that they're not being serious in that particular statement, And just referring to how awesome his shit is?

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

I like Chris Brown does that make me homo?

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with Birdman? Look at his Twitter profile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ymcmb .life is pricele$$.stunt HARD."

"YMCMB.I ride 4 my BLOOD$.mula krazy$$$$$.top floor $upermodel and poppin bottle$.fla$hlife."

"YMCMBusine$$.another DAY another DOLLA.life a bitch. Than u DIE.ball till u FALL.JR.is tha BE$T"

"Ymcmbusine$$.oasis stuff popin bottles just turn that bitch red sooowoooo. Rich G."

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          naa not at all

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
            What the fuck is wrong with Birdman? Look at his Twitter profile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ymcmb .life is pricele$$.stunt HARD."

"YMCMB.I ride 4 my BLOOD$.mula krazy$$$$$.top floor $upermodel and poppin bottle$.fla$hlife."

"YMCMBusine$$.another DAY another DOLLA.life a bitch. Than u DIE.ball till u FALL.JR.is tha BE$T"

"Ymcmbusine$$.oasis stuff popin bottles just turn that bitch red sooowoooo. Rich G."
            Birdman is a retard!
            he is UGLY AS HELL! HE'S MUSIC SUCKS!

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

I like some Chris Brown too, he's a pretty decent artist, but these dudes drool over him hardcore. If his name is mentioned in a thread they defend him to the death. Not to mention their avatars always contain Chris Brown in some sort of way. So no sir, you are not classified as a homo for liking him.

I'm just messing anyways, I really don't care if he is fapping over CB, but seeing it in every thread gets annoying. Not trying to start beef (like the past), just stating my opinion openly.

Comment

Yes. *insert serious face*
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

If c4 is out may 24th. then that means carter 4 and la noire game out in may. like the same week there both out.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    Birdman is a retard!
                    he is UGLY AS HELL! HE'S MUSIC SUCKS!
                    he has 1 good song...

Wayne Ft. Birdman - Hood Rich

but yeah Birdman is fucked up, I often wonder how can someone be that retard without having Down syndrome or some other illness

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      he has 1 good song...

Wayne Ft. Birdman - Hood Rich

but yeah Birdman is fucked up, I often wonder how can someone be that retard without having Down syndrome or some other illness
                      Birdman has some good verses on Like Father, Like Son and a lot of good material from Tha Carter days and before. Besides that, he is pretty trash.

Comment

I like some Chris Brown too, he's a pretty decent artist, but these dudes drool over him hardcore. If his name is mentioned in a thread they defend him to the death. Not to mention their avatars always contain Chris Brown in some sort of way. So no sir, you are not classified as a homo for liking him.

I'm just messing anyways, I really don't care if he is fapping over CB, but seeing it in every thread gets annoying. Not trying to start beef (like the past), just stating my opinion openly.
                        i dnt think this applies to me

Comment

cant lie im gay for Chris Brown I always look in the mirror wishing I had his body and looked exactly like him.. but not really a big fan of his new music Fan Of Fan was the last thing I actually liked from him

Comment

Working...
                          X