X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    Ya I love finance, I want to go into investment banking in the future ...do it big . Well if thats what you want to do man , just go for it . The world is at your fingertips
    Haha So What Kinda Grades Do You Need At GCSE To Do This Kinda Stuff? Or ALevel Grades?

Comment

God damn Dedication 2 is raw..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        God damn Dedication 2 is raw..
        4 real, I been listening to Rebirth this morning. Hard as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Haha So What Kinda Grades Do You Need At GCSE To Do This Kinda Stuff? Or ALevel Grades?
          I did the IB ..International Baccalaureate and it really depends on what university you want to go to be honest. There are loads of uni's which will take you for low grades but if you want to go to a good one, you're going to need to get good marks across the board. Do you know which Uni's you want to go to?

Comment

I did the IB ..International Baccalaureate and it really depends on what university you want to go to be honest. There are loads of uni's which will take you for low grades but if you want to go to a good one, you're going to need to get good marks across the board. Do you know which Uni's you want to go to?
            Oxford. Nah Maybe UWE (University West Of England) Its Quite Good Or Maybe Bristol University. Which One You At?

Comment

Oxford. Nah Maybe UWE (University West Of England) Its Quite Good Or Maybe Bristol University. Which One You At?
              I go to University of Westminster, it's not bad ..I could do better. I'm going to finish up my bachelor's and then do my masters in a much better Uni ..Oxford is dope but you need to be an exceptional student to go there. Not only do you have to get the best grades but you have to do shit that makes you stand out even further. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                4 real, I been listening to Rebirth this morning. Hard as hell!
                Forreal bro, A lot of people been sleeping on Rebirth..Shit bumps.

Comment

I go to University of Westminster, it's not bad ..I could do better. I'm going to finish up my bachelor's and then do my masters in a much better Uni ..Oxford is dope but you need to be an exceptional student to go there. Not only do you have to get the best grades but you have to do shit that makes you stand out even further. Good luck!!
                  Nah The Oxford Stuff Was A Joke. But I Went To UWE On A School Trip, It Seems Very Nice. We Took Some Tests And I Got Like A D In Business Which Is Very Good Considering I Am Like 4-5 Years Younger Than Uni Students .

Comment

Nah The Oxford Stuff Was A Joke. But I Went To UWE On A School Trip, It Seems Very Nice. We Took Some Tests And I Got Like A D In Business Which Is Very Good Considering I Am Like 4-5 Years Younger Than Uni Students .
                    Ya ? well keep working at it then, i'm sure that will turn into an A by the time your 18. Just lay of the Soulja Girl (I know you ain't on that shit) but listening to that junk can severely jeopardize your mental state.

Comment

Ya ? well keep working at it then, i'm sure that will turn into an A by the time your 18. Just lay of the Soulja Girl (I know you ain't on that shit) but listening to that junk can severely jeopardize your mental state.
                      Yeah, Thanks Bro . I Like Maths But I Crumble Under High Pressure Tests . Yeah Just About Too Cut Out Soulja Girl On Turn My Swag On Remix .

Comment

Yeah, Thanks Bro . I Like Maths But I Crumble Under High Pressure Tests . Yeah Just About Too Cut Out Soulja Girl On Turn My Swag On Remix .
                        Good !!! I'm about to start a movement where we erase Soulja Girl from everything and promote/campaign Soulja Girl free lifestyles.
                        Last edited by tha_chronic; 12-09-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

That'd be one hell of a movement bro...I'll join. ^

Comment

Working...
                          X