X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Whats Wayne's best lyrical songs off the top of your head?
    No Quitter, Go Getter... Ignant Shit... Fly In/Out... Tha Mobb...

Comment

Has Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn) dropped yet?

Instagram:
      NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
        You should defiantly do something bro, it's sounds really spooky.
        its the scariest thing thats ever happened to me. cause i get paranoid when it happens that im not going to be able to ever move. sometimes i have fake awakenings, there the worse, they last for ages, like 3 hours. i get paralysed, dream i wake up but 2 seconds later im back paralysed. and that just repeats for hours.

im fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          its the scariest thing thats ever happened to me. cause i get paranoid when it happens that im not going to be able to ever move. sometimes i have fake awakenings, there the worse, they last for ages, like 3 hours. i get paralysed, dream i wake up but 2 seconds later im back paralysed. and that just repeats for hours.

im fucked up
          Damn, i understand why you are scared, i would be to.
          But you should go to a doctor, what if it develops into something worse. And it can't be good to your health, living with that fear.
          https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

im fucked up
            Yeah you definitely need to see a doctor about that...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

feeling like a fucking crip because of my ligament strain

no gang colors...
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

im fucked up
                Yeah you might wanna see a doctor.

Comment

im fucked up
                  If that happened too me I would play I Need A Doctor loud and cut myself!!!

nah if that happened to me I would call the doctor right away and get there the same day even if my date was next day

http://lilwaynecarter4.weebly.com/

Exclusive Carter 4 Free Download

should rather say

Exclusive New Virus Free Download
                  Last edited by WeezyFan; 03-29-2011, 12:14 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Eating a Ham Sammich.

'The chef up in the kitchen like what the fuck is a sammich?"

Comment

sup homies?
                      came fruom town finaly

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                        Yeah you definitely need to see a doctor about that...
                        Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        If that happened too me I would play I Need A Doctor loud and cut myself!!!
                        nah if that happened to me I would call the doctor right away and get there the same day even if my date was next day
                        Originally posted by toby89 View Post
                        Damn, i understand why you are scared, i would be to.
                        But you should go to a doctor, what if it develops into something worse. And it can't be good to your health, living with that fear.
                        I dont think it will develop any worse toby, its been happening 2-3 times week for about a year and half just the same every time. but its just fucks me up for the next day because im really tired and feel shitty after it happens. its been fucking my college work up tbh. especially with the bad dreams, because i have a nightmare while its happening, things like.. someone strangerling me. a demon in my room. a ghost lay in my bed next to me and some other shit. its just a nightmare not real, but with my eyes open and my body parlysed, i cant even explain how terrefying it is.

i also tell my family and they look at me wierd and think im just soft. but they dont understand what its like. i also dont think doctors wont be able to do anything about it. i have read about it alot and no doctor knows what the cause is, and how to stop it.

Comment

Downloading around 3 GB of Weezy songs now Hope there's a lot i don't have.

Comment

Working...
                          X