X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Oh. Sounds So Dope
    yeah that beat fuckin BANGS.... pretty hyped for that to drop, but if its off Birdman's joint we might have to wait till its released... or till someone (gets)/leaks the full song.

if thats Nicki's "contribution" to c4, i wouldnt mind it one bit... thats pretty classic especially knowing the "history" of the beef and watchin it play out right in front of us...

if its on BTL, dope... either way, it looks like wayne is on the track... either a feature verse, or nicki's featured on his track.

if anyone knows anymore info on it, let us know.... haven't really seen anything other than that "on an album" quote from the producer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      yeah that beat fuckin BANGS.... pretty hyped for that to drop, but if its off Birdman's joint we might have to wait till its released... or till someone (gets)/leaks the full song.

if thats Nicki's "contribution" to c4, i wouldnt mind it one bit... thats pretty classic especially knowing the "history" of the beef and watchin it play out right in front of us...

if its on BTL, dope... either way, it looks like wayne is on the track... either a feature verse, or nicki's featured on his track.

if anyone knows anymore info on it, let us know.... haven't really seen anything other than that "on an album" quote from the producer.
      Yeah, Hope Wayne Goes In Seconds The Beat After Nicki's Part Was Out Of This World.

Comment

FFFFFFffuuuuuuu!

0-0 against the #6

Comment

can't wait till fuckin c4..

Comment

Ready To Die... One Of The Best Albums Ever

Comment

:h5:
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                :h5:
                My God. He Is So Fucking Sick... You Know If He's Got Any Dope Mixtapes?

Comment

easily co-signed that statement...

right when i started to get into big/pac, at age 12/13, we lost them... i saw the affect it had on the music/country, it was horrible. then after 3 years of listening to everything they put out, i understood. So tragic. R.I.P.

edit:

None that are "official" i believe, but there are a couple that are pretty sick... some songs that would get missed if they weren't known about.

The Notorious B.I.G. - Forever Hosted by DJ Semi, DJ KG // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Biggie Smalls - The Notorious B.I.G. - Freestyle Tape Hosted by Black Hell pres. // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

The Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious B.I.G. - The Final Mixtape(10th Anniversary) Hosted by Dj Prokus, Dj Will // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

there are probably a couple of duplicates, but still, #Legendary.
                  Last edited by Kronnick; 04-02-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

What the hell am I missing from my library?

Comment

getting ready for the birthday party of my homie. gotta clean my hookah tho -.- lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Simple but dope....I like the layout.

dope ass POWER painting.

Comment

The Notorious B.I.G. discography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          2 cassic studio albums...don't know about the rest
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X