X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Surprised you didn't know about IceFilms? It's my home since NinjaVideo got shut down by the US Government haha..it's a lil' confusing to get the videos up and working though gimme a shout if you get stuck.
    Ive never even heard of it Thank you though! *Bookmarked*

Comment

I'll stick with EZTV - TV Torrents Online.

Comment

I don't mind torrents, I only use them for movies right now though...but with IceFilms you can stream everything and because it's DivX it can be in HD so it's sick..also they have direct links for downloads which I prefer over torrents these days

Comment

I don't mind torrents, I only use them for movies right now though...but with IceFilms you can stream everything and because it's DivX it can be in HD so it's sick..also they have direct links for downloads which I prefer over torrents these days
          I pretty much use them for everything. I used to download retail DVDs, but the guy disappeared and hasn't uploaded anything in months. Same thing goes for his 'team'

New sig too

Comment

where do u get icefilms for the hd, i got torrents and all but HD that'd be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              I pretty much use them for everything. I used to download retail DVDs, but the guy disappeared and hasn't uploaded anything in months. Same thing goes for his 'team'

New sig too
              I'm like registered to a private torrent site where aXXo releases his work personally so I can get great speeds but you have to seed back or they ban you for a bad ratio, it's pretty awesome though. They closed sign ups like a year ago though so no one new can join I'm afraid

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
              where do u get icefilms for the hd, i got torrents and all but HD that'd be awesome.
              Not all are in HD. It'll say next to the title "HD" if it's avaliable in HD. A lot of the movies are in HD you can see the HD mark next to them

All Movies - Popular - icefilms.info

Comment

I'm like registered to a private torrent site where aXXo releases his work personally so I can get great speeds but you have to seed back or they ban you for a bad ratio, it's pretty awesome though. They closed sign ups like a year ago though so no one new can join I'm afraid
                aXXo is still releasing stuff? Damn, I thought 'he' was done. And I'm a member of Demonoid, that took for-fucking-ever to signup. And I was a member of some Russian sites that did HD, but I got banned for having a bad ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post

New sig too
                  Whos that and whats it from ?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    Whos that
                    Vanessa Ferlito

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    and whats it from ?
                    Death Proof (2007) - IMDb

Comment

Lol bad ratio aye haha. Demonoid is good yeah, I can imagine it took some time to get in on that one too lol. Yeah aXXo is still going !

Comment

Lol bad ratio aye haha. Demonoid is good yeah, I can imagine it took some time to get in on that one too lol. Yeah aXXo is still going !
                        About a year. Lol.

If I could get on What.CD, I'd be amazed.

Comment

Just Restarted my Computer now I'm back to Square 1...

Comment

Working...
                          X