This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

thp ima let you finish, but lol youre a 19 year old bitch that blows dudes or pays out the ass for exclusives or enjoys dick riding people that do have them. youre nothing special. not saying i am either. #justsayinnnnnn bahahahaha deuces!

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      thp ima let you finish, but lol youre a 19 year old bitch that blows dudes or pays out the ass for exclusives or enjoys dick riding people that do have them. youre nothing special. not saying i am either. #justsayinnnnnn bahahahaha deuces!

You mad?

Comment

Stfu nicca

Comment

Nah all my exclusives come free. Obviously you mad that you lied about exclusives over 10 times on this forum..

Oh and umad I banned you from the chat room.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Banned.

Comment

im white actually and no im not mad that im not a 19 year old dick rider that gets exclusives by blowing dudes and paying out the ass? why would i be? im 22 and i get pussy and plenty of it and i get money and plenty of that too. wayne doesnt control my life. i can wait til the album releases. bahaha

lol you all dick rode when i had rebirth and dont deny it you all make me laugh...do i really need to get some of the PMs skullcandy, thp, tha chronic and many others sent me? HAHAHAH
              Last edited by THEREALDJBMURDER; 04-19-2011, 11:39 PM. Reason: ADDED

Comment

im glad im banned if he warned me beforehand and explain the reason why, i wouldve probably been pissed lol

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

im white actually and no im not mad that im not a 19 year old dick rider that gets exclusives by blowing dudes and paying out the ass? why would i be? im 22 and i get pussy and plenty of it and i get money and plenty of that too. wayne doesnt control my life. i can wait til the album releases. bahaha

lol you all dick rode when i had rebirth and dont deny it you all make me laugh...do i really need to get some of the PMs skullcandy, thp, tha chronic and many others sent me? HAHAHAH
                nigga shut up wtf age has to do with shit lmao

Comment

A 22 year old that has nothing to do but talk shit on a Lil Wayne Forum?

Comment

Who cares. You mad that you got banned from the chat.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

take care ya'll...and do me a favor, ya'll stay gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                        A 22 year old that has nothing to do but talk shit on a Lil Wayne Forum?
                        its nighttime

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          its nighttime
                          That's when the dicks come out.

That can be taken two ways.

Comment

Working...
                          X