X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
    Obviously your fakeass took that to the heart, oh and "feeding" a black term so i wouldnt expect you to know smh and im attacking because its a FORUM so i dont give a shit what i do you dicksucking your friends over web get a real job and stayy there
    ok,
    1. I'm far from fake, homeboy.
    2. you seem like one of those ignorant black people i was mentioning earlier, when you got so butt hurt.
    3. it's physically impossible to dick suck a member over the interwebz
    4. i eat pussy, unlike yourself.
    5. i have a real job, i'm there every day. It just so happens, we close at a certain time, and i come home lol.

Anything else?

edit; you're 14, and your on a forum? I would slap the shit out my ignorant son for being so ignorant.

Comment

isnt NonSmoker132 that Respect. kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        isnt NonSmoker132 that Respect. kid?
        Damn your late the first 3mins he made that account I found out it was respect.Lol

Comment

wtf is a respect?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Damn your late the first 3mins he made that account I found out it was respect.Lol
            im not late, i just wanted to make sure lol

remember ....Ignore

Comment

At&t be on that bullshit... some ppl sayin they not gettin my texts...
              the fuck is up wit that

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                ok,
                1. I'm far from fake, homeboy.
                2. you seem like one of those ignorant black people i was mentioning earlier, when you got so butt hurt.
                3. it's physically impossible to dick suck a member over the interwebz
                4. i eat pussy, unlike yourself.
                5. i have a real job, i'm there every day. It just so happens, we close at a certain time, and i come home lol.

Anything else?

edit; you're 14, and your on a forum? I would slap the shit out my ignorant son for being so ignorant.
                Shut up you seriously believe your somebody your a nobody i swear you want a medal or some shit We got that and second your probably Possess by some pussy, acting tuff over the net aint getting you no where and your cracker ass derserve to be slapped fyi your black friends some fakeass niggas so are you just thought i should mention plus im 10 more mature than your punkass will ever be ask my mom wiglet and only pussy you ate is probably when you was leaving your mom's pussy and shit annd yea that fakeass job always got you complaining nigga get a life and watever my dad died gtfo

Comment

DLing I Am T-Pain app.

i'ma have fun

Comment

Shut up you seriously believe your somebody your a nobody i swear you want a medal or some shit We got that and second your probably Possess by some pussy, acting tuff over the net aint getting you no where and your cracker ass derserve to be slapped fyi your black friends some fakeass niggas so are you just thought i should mention plus im 10 more mature than your punkass will ever be ask my mom wiglet and only pussy you ate is probably when you was leaving your mom's pussy and shit annd yea that fakeass job always got you complaining nigga get a life and watever my dad died gtfo
                    Dude your going to be banned for that shit.

Comment

uhm...i don't speak ignorant. Can someone translate? You might want to return to school, or possibly stay IN school. At least my "cracker ass" can fucking complete sentences, and use proper punctuation lol

edit; there's so many things wrong with the above rant he made, it's ridiculous.

Comment

When you're grown, you're gonna look back at the way you're acting now and laugh at yourself.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I undeniably don't want to start an argument, but Mr. NonSmoker132's subordinates don't worry me because they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"). The following text regards my complaints of recent days against NonSmoker132 and his subtle but stolid attempts to trivialize the issue. He maintains that either the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement or that big emotions come from big words. NonSmoker132 denies any other possibility. Are you still with me? Perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of evil snollygosters. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that in order to solve the big problems with NonSmoker132 we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must provide a trenchant analysis of his imprecations.

HowIRoll

Comment

Working...
                          X