X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Anyone down to see something cool in the chat if I can get shit set up first?

Edit: Chapweezy, I know you wanna see this lol. Go to the chat!
    Man I missed it huh? Oh well next time lol

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
      Man I missed it huh? Oh well next time lol
      I'll go back in there now.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I'll go back in there now.
        Haha Fasho, will head there now

Comment

Twitter / SHEEK LOUCH: RT @AlexMooDAGod: @REALSHE ...

smh lol

Comment

6 Foot 7 Foot is going to be such a huge hit. He silenced so many haters

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              6 Foot 7 Foot is going to be such a huge hit. He silenced so many haters
              It wasn't the fact that they were hating. Its that he kinda fell off. Just listen to his shit from last year and years before, CRAZY. Then he started going too far with the punchline flow. Like he would rap about so off topic shit man. I've talked to many Wayne fans and alot agree. Its just alot of you on here are trying to just stick up for him so much. His songs got to the point where he would make the most off topic chorus (They were catchy, yes)... and then he would just rap random shit throughout the verse. Thats not his potential. This song is just giving his fans HOPE. Its not silencing anyone. Its just giving light to his fans that been with him since Carter 1-Carter 2 days that know his potential. But I don't even think this is his full potential, and I love the song. I know Wayne going to be killin' shit once he gets in the groove of things and once we start getting more music.

Comment

This.^^ Even on a bad day back in the day Wayne was killing each track. Then he did Rebirth and forgot how to rap... G-shit he said it himself he woke up one day and didn't feel like a rapper no more.

Comment

It wasn't the fact that they were hating. Its that he kinda fell off. Just listen to his shit from last year and years before, CRAZY. Then he started going too far with the punchline flow. Like he would rap about so off topic shit man. I've talked to many Wayne fans and alot agree. Its just alot of you on here are trying to just stick up for him so much. His songs got to the point where he would make the most off topic chorus (They were catchy, yes)... and then he would just rap random shit throughout the verse. Thats not his potential. This song is just giving his fans HOPE. Its not silencing anyone. Its just giving light to his fans that been with him since Carter 1-Carter 2 days that know his potential. But I don't even think this is his full potential, and I love the song. I know Wayne going to be killin' shit once he gets in the groove of things and once we start getting more music.
                  Completely my thoughts. I'm such a hardcore Wayne fan but I was getting annoyed at his tracks. You could easily, and I mean really easily predict his verse. And not to mention his content was just pure shit, but because of catchy beats, the usual Wayne charisma is what kept a fan like me still having faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Completely my thoughts. I'm such a hardcore Wayne fan but I was getting annoyed at his tracks. You could easily, and I mean really easily predict his verse. And not to mention his content was just pure shit, but because of catchy beats, the usual Wayne charisma is what kept a fan like me still having faith in him.
                    Thats what I'm saying. His punchline flow was PERFECT for No Ceilings. But when you make an album doing the same thing, come on. But lets forget the past album and couple less than average track and move on to this new shit.

Comment

Just bought it on iTunes...#1 single in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                        Just bought it on iTunes...#1 single in no time.
                        It's already up to #27

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          It's already up to #27
                          Damnn..I want this to stay on the single charts for at least 2 weeks+.

And is the official name for it is '6 Foot, 7 Foot'?

Comment

Working...
                          X