Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fucking epic post
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
      You guys are messed up, that guy didnt do shit and now look hes not posting anymore. Wow just wow man. wow. And then YT hacks into my account for what reason? This is exactly why i do stupid stuff on here. Cuz i try to change and no1 accepts when i wanna be better on here. so thats why i make accounts. And get into argument with people. I bet YT wont even get a warning or nuthin or going into my account, watch every1 gunna laugh at this too tellin me to stfu and get out. but its ok for evey1 else to call me faggot and bitch but when i do its likes ban this guy.

no one has called you a f*ggot

Comment

You guys are messed up, that guy didnt do shit and now look hes not posting anymore. Wow just wow man. wow. And then YT hacks into my account for what reason? This is exactly why i do stupid stuff on here. Cuz i try to change and no1 accepts when i wanna be better on here. so thats why i make accounts. And get into argument with people. I bet YT wont even get a warning or nuthin or going into my account, watch every1 gunna laugh at this too tellin me to stfu and get out. but its ok for evey1 else to call me faggot and bitch but when i do its likes ban this guy.
        Why did you copy mr.x's profile?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          mGo away.
          Im not goin anywhere. I never did nuthin wrong. people on here attacked me so i attacked back. Get over it. Ill always be here no matter what, nothing you can do.

Comment

Im not goin anywhere. I never did nuthin wrong. people on here attacked me so i attacked back. Get over it. Ill always be here no matter what, nothing you can do.
            True.....

Just til you get banned.

And we 'attacked' because we knew who you were and were a straight liar.

Comment

You'll be banned by tomorrow tbh.

Comment

i'm PRETTY sure once a mod gets a hold of this, you'll be just like GangstaGrillz.

Comment

and you'll have a shitty time experience every time your on here

Comment

lets fucking battle rap

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                      lets fucking battle rap
                      What?lol

Comment

At Cody. im tryna change it now. but im on my phone so once i get home i will, and i did because i was being a bitch on here cuz everybody hated me for wanting to be better so people continoulsy called me out and repped me sayin fagget nigger and pussy bitch for no reason so i felt like fuck it im just gunna troll the whole time im here. but now that i see new members are gettin hated all cuz of what ive done. im done bitchin and doin stupid stuff. And Mr X actually a person in this thread right now pmd me yesterday sayin im a fagget, i wont say who. They know. I honestly jus wish people would accept the fact that im tryin to be better but that dont work

ALSO IM NOT TAKING THIS TO SERIOUS IM JUST SAYING, YOY guys wonder why we are gettin more trolls is because they make one mistake and thats it. u get hammered, so they start being trolls. give people a chance

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                          lets fucking battle rap

wuh-dih-jew just say

Comment

Working...
                          X