X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    Right click the folder, then click Compress File/folder or something like that. Can't remember the exact wording of it.
    Props bro

Also I was uploading the iTunes version of Cam'ron and Vado's album Gunz n' Butta. PM me if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
      pretty sure he'll make another one if no one IP Bans him
      Thing is a lot of people have dynamic IP addresses so it always changed hence why all these kids have been able to make so many accounts..

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Thing is a lot of people have dynamic IP addresses so it always changed hence why all these kids have been able to make so many accounts..
        aii i understand now bro

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

#Exposed

ROFL
          I really thought "Lil Wayne." is another guy...
          Fuck that bitch

Wisheezy still swagged out cleaning teh forumz for us
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I was starting to actually think it wasn't him.

Comment

I heard 6'7 in the radio today. Got really surpriced when i heard that "six foot, seven foot eight foot bunch!" and i was like yeeaaah. People in the store was wandering around singing the sample. #swag

Radios in Denmark needs to play more of his shit, except for Hit The Lights. I mean they play Wiz Khalifa and Eminem, but now Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                I heard 6'7 in the radio today. Got really surpriced when i heard that "six foot, seven foot eight foot bunch!" and i was like yeeaaah. People in the store was wandering around singing the sample. #swag

Radios in Denmark needs to play more of his shit, except for Hit The Lights. I mean they play Wiz Khalifa and Eminem, but now Wayne
                True talk.

And what station was it bro?

Comment

Heard It First Time On The Radio Over Here Yesterday Too

Comment

Agreed, they need to play it a lot more! They are really playing Chris Brown a lot recent too.
                    Black and Yellow video is played every hour on Voice. Couldn't they find a little room for Wayne.
                    https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Motivation & I'm Into You could blow up where I live
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        True talk.

And what station was it bro?
                        Not sure bro, it was in !Solid store But i think The Voice

Comment

Not sure bro, it was in !Solid store But i think The Voice
                          !Solid ftw! -But yeah, probably not "Pop, F, Mmmmm..." lmao..

Comment

Working...
                          X