This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

I hate new members who think they run shit. I mean come on I have like 4000 more posts than you but you want to ban me. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      I hate new members who think they run shit. I mean come on I have like 4000 more posts than you but you want to ban me. LOL.
      lol you talkin bout man from C4 thread? lol don't take it personally. i support Wayne in just about everything he does but that doesn't mean i think its the best. i admire him for his work ethic and attitude. i think Kanye has had doper stuff than Wayne and i think Wayne has had doper stuff than Drake and i think Drake has had stuff doper than Kanye. and i've expressed that on the forums but some people just wanna come in here to ride on some dick and don't know that people really want to DISCUSS music.

so are you really a girl?

sorry if you are. i really didn't pay attention when i typed "him".

Comment

I dont think it matters how many posts you have but what kind of posts you have . I saw alot of your posts and most of them are saying that wayne sucks and drakes good. I mean this being a wayne fansite , alot of people would want you banned bro .
        Twitter

Comment

I run shit, now suck my dick bitch
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
            lol you talkin bout man from C4 thread? lol don't take it personally. i support Wayne in just about everything he does but that doesn't mean i think its the best. i admire him for his work ethic and attitude. i think Kanye has had doper stuff than Wayne and i think Wayne has had doper stuff than Drake and i think Drake has had stuff doper than Kanye. and i've expressed that on the forums but some people just wanna come in here to ride on some dick and don't know that people really want to DISCUSS music.

so are you really a girl?

sorry if you are. i really didn't pay attention when i typed "him".
            Nah mate, I'm male and I'm 17. Lol, I didnt mean you lol, it's just we get tough motherfuckers who are active for 1 month them fuck off lol.
            Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
            I dont think it matters how many posts you have but what kind of posts you have . I saw alot of your posts and most of them are saying that wayne sucks and drakes good. I mean this being a wayne fansite , alot of people would want you banned bro .
            Highly doubt it mate, most people know me enough/long enough to not to take me serious.
            Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            I run shit, now suck my dick bitch
            Whoa man, I don't want no trouble.

Comment

Nah mate, I'm male and I'm 17. Lol, I didnt mean you lol, it's just we get tough motherfuckers who are active for 1 month them fuck off lol.

Highly doubt it mate, most people know me enough/long enough to not to take me serious.

Whoa man, I don't want no trouble.
              i wanted you banned in the beginning, a lot with everyone else, tbh

But after your little hiatus, you've seemed to calm down. So you're cool in MY cool book

But fuck man, ex texted me at fucking 2:30 in the morning. Not texting back.

Going to work. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                i wanted you banned in the beginning, a lot with everyone else, tbh

But after your little hiatus, you've seemed to calm down. So you're cool in MY cool book

But fuck man, ex texted me at fucking 2:30 in the morning. Not texting back.

Going to work. Peace.
                I've taken 3-4 hiatuses lol.
                What y'all aren't realising is that, there are many different phases of HQ. There was phases where i hated: Artille, Jrock, Nino, You ,Youngtune, Mr.X, Wolverine etc...,
                I was actually quite liked when Bliss was still on because I wasn't much of a dick then, when the forums got changed we lost half the 'good' members. Then I decided y'all kissed each others asses to much so I decided to be a wanker lol. I've stopped slightly but more members kiss ass more than ever lol.

Comment

Technically I run shit

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Technically I run shit
                    I've ran shit longer.

Comment

whole day school...sucks.

Comment