X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
    Whatcha gettin'? Mind me askin...
    Im gettin Brooklyn with a train underneath it....

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
      Im gettin Brooklyn with a train underneath it....
      Ok-ok. What size, and any color?

Comment

Ok-ok. What size, and any color?
        medium size on the inner side of my arm.... no specific color.... then next week a half of sleeve

Comment

I'm so exhausted, had a Track meet at 9:00 and worked up a sweat playing Basketball after. But it's good because I'm getting back in shape, I'm getting faster again and I can jump a lot higher. I was way faster back in middle School though. I'm sooped to start playing football in the Fall!

Comment

medium size on the inner side of my arm.... no specific color.... then next week a half of sleeve
            Sounds dope. Good luck wit all dat pain. I wanna get a butterfly next. J.K.

Comment

Sounds dope. Good luck wit all dat pain. I wanna get a butterfly next. J.K.
              i love tattoo needles

Comment

Speaking on tats I'm want to get a wing on the side of my Abdomen sorta were Wayne has it, My mom might let me get it for my B day.

This was my shit!

Comment

i love tattoo needles
                  Gotta luv 'em. They're tricky too. You're getting tha tattoo in one spot, but tha pain is coming from a different spot. Know what I mean? My tattoo is on my ankle, but it seriously felt like tha needle was way tha fuck up there on my calf.

Comment

Gotta luv 'em. They're tricky too. You're getting tha tattoo in one spot, but tha pain is coming from a different spot. Know what I mean? My tattoo is on my ankle, but it seriously felt like tha needle was way tha fuck up there on my calf.
                    Yeaa i digg.... it depends if the person is heavy handed or light handed

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      Speaking on tats I'm want to get a wing on the side of my Abdomen sorta were Wayne has it, My mom might let me get it for my B day.

This was my shit!
                      Really? Tha ones on your side hurt tha most I've heard. One of my homies is tatted on both sides, and he says they've hurt tha most. Cuz its so close to tha bone. Good luck wit dat shit. Also, can u PM dat song u just posted?

Comment

Lol^

Comment

Really? Tha ones on your side hurt tha most I've heard. One of my homies is tatted on both sides, and he says they've hurt tha most. Cuz its so close to tha bone. Good luck wit dat shit. Also, can u PM dat song u just posted?
                          Pm'd you

Yeah I heard that hurts really bad but I can take it. I might just get the outline and get it detailed later on but yeah if I do I'll post it. Turning 16 and might get the dreads too.

Comment

Working...
                          X