X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
    Then show that "kid" who cares the most....
    I don't know the kid you retard .

Comment

I am trying my hardest to like this album, what are the best tracks?

Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
        Lol they will never get serious, they can't. They fight too much, then she calls me to complain. And he works at a car mechanic shop. no college.

I'm 19, 20 in August.
        You sure?
        Put a car bomb in a car and take it to the garage, he'll die and your woman will be scared and you press home the advantage. Simple.

Honestly I would talk to her, no ultimatums but just say you're hurt that you believe she's using you, be creative make shit up.

Comment

Positive. They tried before. They always argue about the stupidest shit. She's stubborn and hardheaded. He can't handle her that way, and i can. There's a difference.

But i've done TONS of talking, she always ends up crying and not really saying anything back, so i'm kind of done pushing towards her. I'm waiting for her to push towards me.

Comment

Positive. They tried before. They always argue about the stupidest shit. She's stubborn and hardheaded. He can't handle her that way, and i can. There's a difference.

But i've done TONS of talking, she always ends up crying and not really saying anything back, so i'm kind of done pushing towards her. I'm waiting for her to push towards me.
            Want my HONEST advice, move on, she seems (sorry if this offends you) like the stereotypical girl who doesn't know what she wants. If she realizes how much you actually you mean to her by not being in her life, she could finally appreciate you more; on the flip side though this could also be the last hurrah.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              Want my HONEST advice, move on, she seems (sorry if this offends you) like the stereotypical girl who doesn't know what she wants. If she realizes how much you actually you mean to her by not being in her life, she could finally appreciate you more; on the flip side though this could also be the last hurrah.
              I mean, it's understandable. I get where she's coming from, i've been down the same path with her and an ex fling. So i've had bad history with her, but after my move last year, i vowed to never talk to that girl again, and haven't since. She knows this too. So i'm doing right, and she's still going left. But she'll find the right path, and come my way again. I'm willing to wait.

Comment

I mean, it's understandable. I get where she's coming from, i've been down the same path with her and an ex fling. So i've had bad history with her, but after my move last year, i vowed to never talk to that girl again, and haven't since. She knows this too. So i'm doing right, and she's still going left. But she'll find the right path, and come my way again. I'm willing to wait.
                For how long,

You went out with her for two years correct, how did you originally break up? (Once again I apologize if I'm prying).

Comment

"Star Of The Show" and "No Sleep" (besides "Roll Up" and "Black And Yellow") are the best on the album and I listened to the majority of it and it was pretty boring of an album.

I don't know the kid you retard .
                  The girl I mean lol.

Comment

For how long,

You went out with her for two years correct, how did you originally break up? (Once again I apologize if I'm prying).
                    As long as it takes. I love this girl to death and back.

Yeah, two years and four months. Originally? I got back from Wisconsin, spent the weekend at her house, and the next weekend after that, she broke up with me via text message. Were broken up for about a month, then i spent another week at her house, and asked her back out. She agreed, and about the same shit happend again. (I knew it was the kid being like "Oh well you never see him, i'm always here *emo*")

So i was like alright fugg it. So i started playin games back. Talkin to old bitches n shit. But every time i go and visit her and her family, it's the same shit. It's perfect when i'm there. Then when i leave, same ol' shit. Her family is IN LOVE with me though.

Comment

As long as it takes. I love this girl to death and back.

Yeah, two years and four months. Originally? I got back from Wisconsin, spent the weekend at her house, and the next weekend after that, she broke up with me via text message. Were broken up for about a month, then i spent another week at her house, and asked her back out. She agreed, and about the same shit happend again. (I knew it was the kid being like "Oh well you never see him, i'm always here *emo*")

So i was like alright fugg it. So i started playin games back. Talkin to old bitches n shit. But every time i go and visit her and her family, it's the same shit. It's perfect when i'm there. Then when i leave, same ol' shit. Her family is IN LOVE with me though.
                      She randomly broke up with via text message damn. That's harsh regardless.
                      Honestly, I still think your wasting your time, but I know exactly how you feel. Mate, do you think if you ask her out would she say no.

Comment

She randomly broke up with via text message damn. That's harsh regardless.
                        Honestly, I still think your wasting your time, but I know exactly how you feel. Mate, do you think if you ask her out would she say no.
                        If i just go "Hey will you go back out with me?" Yeah, she would say no.

Like i said, it's complicated. And i probably wouldn't ask her out right now. I know she isn't ready for a serious relationship right now, anyway. And i'm not looking for a quick fling with anyone. Plus i KNOW she likes the other guy, so there's no point.

Comment

If i just go "Hey will you go back out with me?" Yeah, she would say no.

Like i said, it's complicated. And i probably wouldn't ask her out right now. I know she isn't ready for a serious relationship right now, anyway. And i'm not looking for a quick fling with anyone. Plus i KNOW she likes the other guy, so there's no point.
                          You misunderstood the point I was going/trying to make, but I got the information I wanted to know. Well best of luck to you and this girl.

Comment

Working...
                          X