X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Damn. been watching Wayne every since I was 11. It's so hard seeing him fall off, and most of these shitty ft's just reflect on what C4 is gonna be like. I thought he wouldn't fall at such at a young age. Now that I'm getting older I'm starting to see him decline slowly.

I guess I need to start searching for a new fav rapper but's that gonna be too hard. Nobody was like Dwayne Michael Carter.
    For real it sucks man. I'm not giving up hope yet.... But he really has fallen off hard. Sucks seeing Drake killin him on songs now...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      Damn. been watching Wayne every since I was 11. It's so hard seeing him fall off, and most of these shitty ft's just reflect on what C4 is gonna be like. I thought he wouldn't fall at such at a young age. Now that I'm getting older I'm starting to see him decline slowly.

I guess I need to start searching for a new fav rapper but's that gonna be too hard. Nobody was like Dwayne Michael Carter.

i feel ya me too since i was 12...but i HOPE C4 will show hes still got it

Comment

Yo LilWayneHq you got the iPad 2? I got mine Monday. What one did you get?? This thing is amazing though... Havent turned on a TV since Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyF. View Post
          i feel ya me too since i was 12...but i HOPE C4 will show hes still got it
          He's too young to fall off, whatever happen to that light up remix flow? But then again Nicki murked Jay, and Kanye. So I can't get all down because Drake killed Wayne. It happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Yo LilWayneHq you got the iPad 2? I got mine Monday. What one did you get?? This thing is amazing though... Havent turned on a TV since Monday.
            Naa my mom got it.... i was using it... i havent ordered mines yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              For real it sucks man. I'm not giving up hope yet.... But he really has fallen off hard. Sucks seeing Drake killin him on songs now...
              Remember, that's what HE wants. He wants Drake and Nicki to outshine him. He's pretty much done being Weezy F Baby. Now he's focusing on Drake and Nicki, the stars of YM.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                Remember, that's what HE wants. He wants Drake and Nicki to outshine him. He's pretty much done being Weezy F Baby. Now he's focusing on Drake and Nicki, the stars of YM.
                Nah rofl. So hes making an album and making shitty music to make them look better. Sounds perfect.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  Nah rofl. So hes making an album and making shitty music to make them look better. Sounds perfect.
                  his verse wasn't necessarily "shitty", just wasn't as good as Drakes.

Comment

Wayne's verse was decent Post jail verse tbh... he could've went harder.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                      his verse wasn't necessarily "shitty", just wasn't as good as Drakes.
                      You're saying: He purposely lets Drake have a better verse so he outshines him rofl. No way. If you think that, you're sticking up for him too hard.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

First kiss with the Mormon girl? Check.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          First kiss with the Mormon girl? Check.
                          I got a blowjob a week after the first kiss. Time to one up me.

Comment

Working...
                          X