This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

But I think I know what I'm gonna do with this girl. I like her too much to just let it go (like I said, it's happened maybe 1 other time in my life), so basically my only choice is to put it all out there and hope she feels the same way/is willing to try to make it work.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Nah, not your number. The only number i got is Greg's i think; (shbasketball11)
    Ah shit. Well PM/FB me if you want it haha

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      But I think I know what I'm gonna do with this girl. I like her too much to just let it go (like I said, it's happened maybe 1 other time in my life), so basically my only choice is to put it all out there and hope she feels the same way/is willing to try to make it work.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Thats all you can do homie. Put the ball in her court, see how she feels.

Comment

Yeah, just say "Look, this is gonna happen now, or three weeks from now. But what's gonna happen with us? Obviously you got feelings towards me, as i do you.

So where do we go from here? I don't want to just stop seeing you, etc"

and 568-63DOS5

you got the area code? Palm Beach County.

Comment

^Yupp. I mean I know she likes me, I just don't know if she likes me enough to try to make a long distance thing work... I think she would give it a shot. But idk.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Yeah, just say "Look, this is gonna happen now, or three weeks from now. But what's gonna happen with us? Obviously you got feelings towards me, as i do you.

So where do we go from here? I don't want to just stop seeing you, etc"

and 568-63DOS5

you got the area code? Palm Beach County.
          Think I got it. I'll try to shoot you a text lol. But yeah, I'm just gonna put it all on the line. I know if I don't I'm gonna regret it. I'd rather say it and get turned down than not try at all

Comment

As if y'all haven't asked for my number. International calls aren't that expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              As if y'all haven't asked for my number. International calls aren't that expensive.
              Well, i do got unlimited messaging

But don't try, please

Comment

Think I got it. I'll try to shoot you a text lol. But yeah, I'm just gonna put it all on the line. I know if I don't I'm gonna regret it. I'd rather say it and get turned down than not try at all
                The hardest thing to say is usually worth saying bro

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                  The hardest thing to say is usually worth saying bro
                  Yeah man you're right. And I have a girl that I'm good friends with down here that I can use for a practice run lol. Even though I basically know what I wanna say already...

Comment

Well, i do got unlimited messaging

But don't try, please
                    I got unlimited calls and texts lol don't be stingy it's like 7 dollars flagfall and 2.30 a minute.

Comment

I got unlimited calls and texts lol don't be stingy it's like 7 dollars flagfall and 2.30 a minute.
                      oh yeah only. Nigga i'm tryin to pay repairs off of a car LOL.

NOOOOO

Comment

oh yeah only. Nigga i'm tryin to pay repairs off of a car LOL.

NOOOOO
                        Cmon man it will be fun, if you're that stingy I'll call and you only have to pay like 0.35 a minute, where is your sense of adventure.

Comment

Cmon man it will be fun, if you're that stingy I'll call and you only have to pay like 0.35 a minute, where is your sense of adventure.
                          I'm a stingy mo' fugga.

Comment

Working...
                          X