X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    Of course I know, but I believe its better quality than the one on youtube cause the desc says ''Yahoo Video'', so I'm trying to get the one from Yahoo or a BET TV Rip
    My bad. I'll get it when I'm home...

Germany beats U.S. by a whisker to take world's best beard honors - CNN.com

Comment

I luv watching tv it's just the best! -or that's actually just being able to watch things in general.. Hmmm.

-So 2nd best.

Comment

Thanks Tech N9ne

and congrats that You (Young Tune/Sean DON) got your first cover on itunes! it looks great!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Game still isn't here, almost noon now. I have work in three hours lol

Comment

I'm fucked up right now due to the amnesia from my surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
              I'm fucked up right now due to the amnesia from my surgery.
              you didn't get the laughing gas? Oh my god, that made me feel super ass stupid drunk lol.

I remember telling the surgeon "I don't care about anything right now, you can pull all my teeth if you want"

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                you didn't get the laughing gas? Oh my god, that made me feel super ass stupid drunk lol.

I remember telling the surgeon "I don't care about anything right now, you can pull all my teeth if you want"
                I got that I think, its literally the same thing though. They had to IV me so it could had been both.

Comment

Caption this picture

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    Thanks Tech N9ne

and congrats that You (Young Tune/Sean DON) got your first cover on itunes! it looks great!
                    Which cover is on itunes...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I got that I think, its literally the same thing though. They had to IV me so it could had been both.
                      Oh true. yeah i didn't get the IV when they took mine out, just the shot in the mouth, and laughing gas tube in the nose.

Shit was so cool though. Felt like i was sinking my chair a lot lol. That was the day i lost my tongue ring

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        Oh true. yeah i didn't get the IV when they took mine out, just the shot in the mouth, and laughing gas tube in the nose.

Shit was so cool though. Felt like i was sinking my chair a lot lol. That was the day i lost my tongue ring
                        I was out within seconds lol. Woke up feeling like a bird and shit.

Comment

I was out within seconds lol. Woke up feeling like a bird and shit.
                          Lol i think it took them about 30-40 minutes to remove all four of mine. But as i was walking out, i felt so good. Like a boss or some shit. Yet again, it could have been all the fucking gauze in my mouth making me smile from ear to ear lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X