X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    You gotta get your computer fixed lol
    Yah tell me about it! My uncle is supposed to be making me a backup file from his Vista and giving it to me. But he has yet to do that

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      Yah tell me about it! My uncle is supposed to be making me a backup file from his Vista and giving it to me. But he has yet to do that
      Just keep asking him about it every day until he does it lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Just keep asking him about it every day until he does it lol
        Yah but see, he kind of has a life and a 2 year old daughter and doesn't really have time lol

So i'll let him figure it out and be like "OH SHIT, that's right"

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          Yah but see, he kind of has a life and a 2 year old daughter and doesn't really have time lol

So i'll let him figure it out and be like "OH SHIT, that's right"
          Lol you're nicer than I would be about it. Hopefully you get it soon though

Comment

Can someone explain to me why I'm considered a hater?
            (Intelligent posts only)

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              Can someone explain to me why I'm considered a hater?
              (Intelligent posts only)
              Who considers you a hater? You have an opinion..Sometimes its better to just be quiet sometimes. I mean you've made it clear that Wayne is not your favorite and that is respected but on almost every post you seem to focus on the negatives. Just like you have your opinion, other forum members have theirs. This is a Wayne forum so it is expected that he will have radical fans. Those fans that no matter what they are going to ride for Lil Wayne. Comments like Wayne can't keep up with other artist is an opinion but sometimes its not needed to knock him in every post because members are just gonna get tired of seeing the same old "hate" comments all the time. I agree wayne has fallen way off, but I'm not on this forum to spew negatives, no matter how true they are. I for one used to quote your messages and try to give a different view on why someone else might have a different OPINION but it was to no avail, peoples opinion are just that and no matter what is said you can't change that.....You can carry a horse to a lake but you can't make him/her drink, so this is me leaving that horse at the lake.
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Who considers you a hater? You have an opinion..Sometimes its better to just be quiet sometimes. I mean you've made it clear that Wayne is not your favorite and that is respected but on almost every post you seem to focus on the negatives. Just like you have your opinion, other forum members have theirs. This is a Wayne forum so it is expected that he will have radical fans. Those fans that no matter what they are going to ride for Lil Wayne. Comments like Wayne can't keep up with other artist is an opinion but sometimes its not needed to knock him in every post because members are just gonna get tired of seeing the same old "hate" comments all the time. I agree wayne has fallen way off, but I'm not on this forum to spew negatives, no matter how true they are. I for one used to quote your messages and try to give a different view on why someone else might have a different OPINION but it was to no avail, peoples opinion are just that and no matter what is said you can't change that.....You can carry a horse to a lake but you can't make him/her drink, so this is me leaving that horse at the lake.
                That is the #1 reason you're considered a hater on here IMO

Comment

Oh sweet this thread came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Thank you for being politer than I expected and being very informative.
                    That is the #1 reason you're considered a hater on here IMO
                    Dude, I don't hate on him with every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                      Thank you for being politer than I expected and being very informative.

Dude, I don't hate on him with every post.
                      No, but you hate on him more than anybody else here tbh

Comment

Hey, this right here is my theme song, I bet that it's your ringtone, I farted and it smelled like a stinkbomb.

iSouljaBoyTell'Em >>>>>

School today though <<<<<

Comment

New song posted in the studio. Check it out everyone.

Stayed up late to finish it, bout to smoke and then maybe get something to eat. Then bed.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X