This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Did anybody on here complain about poor ol' me? Or is "chronic" just giving me special attention? Dude seems to be on his period. This is what he sends me. Some global mod he is.

why are you being a dick to people and trolling? whats the deal man ..
    ?????

did if you're back here to troll after so long you might as well just go back to being banned ya?
    dude just fucking cut it out, i don't need you to say "sir" or talk about any "authority" ..i don't give a fuck what you do honestly but when respectable users start complaining about JUST YOU then it's annoying ..seriously ..lol why did you even wanna come back to this forum? cause you have no friends on the rest of the internets ??
    dude...really? You think you on some sherriff duty shit and you stuck on my dick like krazy glue. Eh. I might need to try out some actual live shit like Kanye to The. Indian ol' Indian looking ass.

lol I figured this geek would try to ban me again I don't see why he would unban me the first time. As if he's never heard of proxies. Anyways... hit me up Tune, Frankie, I'll shot ya my email.
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 09-03-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
      Did anybody on here complain about poor ol' me? Or is "chronic" just giving me special attention? Dude seems to be on his period. This is what he sends me. Some global mod he is.

lol I figured this geek would try to ban me again I don't see why he would unban me the first time. As if he's never heard of proxies. Anyways... hit me up Tune, Frankie, I'll shot ya my email.
      Never seen you be a dick to anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
        Never seen you be a dick to anyone...
        Honestly though. ha.... well I do remember "kronik" eh. What a name coincidence there. But he was the one bitching about how many on here had a low IQ. I tell him something and this mod dude runs at me like a broad on roids.

Comment

Yeah, damn that's messed up.

Comment

Waiting on that new season of Jersey Shore & Entourage.

Comment

Honestly though. ha.... well I do remember "kronik" eh. What a name coincidence there. But he was the one bitching about how many on here had a low IQ. I tell him something and this mod dude runs at me like a broad on roids.
              That's the thing I fail to grasp. People post fake photoshopped nude pictures of Nicki Minaj on here, and aren't approached fast at all imo. But dumb shit like this happens and they're all over you're nutsack. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say you seem to be a contributing, non-flaming member. You're chill in my book.

Comment

Kronnick was a wanker anyway good riddance I say.
                Accept lol I added you.

Is there a gmail messenger?

Comment

My ex gave me a bracelet after we talked and shit, she's like "I want you to wear this, and think of me"

I was coming up with the smoothest shit to respond to her, which left her in pure awe. I fucking LOVE being right and in charge in a conversation.

I fucking looooooooooove her lol.

edit; fuuuuck, the schedule online for my work, isn't working. I have no idea what time i go in tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                    My ex gave me a bracelet after we talked and shit, she's like "I want you to wear this, and think of me"

I was coming up with the smoothest shit to respond to her, which left her in pure awe. I fucking LOVE being right and in charge in a conversation.

I fucking looooooooooove her lol.

edit; fuuuuck, the schedule online for my work, isn't working. I have no idea what time i go in tomorrow.
                    Sucks about the schedule. I say you give them a call first thing in the morning. As for your ex, sound like trying to spark it up again.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    Kronnick was a wanker anyway good riddance I say.
                    Accept lol I added you.

Is there a gmail messenger?
                    Hmm I don't know if there is. Gmail does have chat though. Anyways, I can hit you up on XBOX or PS3... been thinking of getting one of those. Got one? Any of y'all who have a gamer tag hit me up! I might just pick something up next month.

Comment

Sucks about the schedule. I say you give them a call first thing in the morning. As for your ex, sound like trying to spark it up again.
                      Yeah, we open at 7...it's 2:20 lol

And i'm hoping. It was just me and her dancing for like two hours straight, she had like five wine coolers lol, but the DJ played "DJ got us fallin in love again" that song by Usher, and we both started laughing and giggling (no homo), but shit was good. i think i cried before i left, because i didn't want to leave, i was having such a good time with her :/ But she's like "You can never tell about the future, so just wait it out, etc" And that's what i plan on doing.

Comment

I got a PS3 but my mom confiscated it cause I need to study lol.
                        You have an iPod/iPhone?

Comment

The Weeknd - Material Girl. <333333333333333.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X