X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Cody View Post
    I did horrible on mine and got a D as my final grade in algebra 2. Second time in my life I ever had a D. ( don't make any dick jokes either btw.)
    Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    ahh shit
    lmao

Comment

Lol @ grape rillo's? You smoking reggie dawg? LOLOL.

I don't even smoke Swishers tbh. Its just a lyric from 'Soulja Boy - Zan With That Lean Pt 2' tbh. I smoke Black & Mild Cigarillo's: Sweets or Zig Zag Rillo's if I'm not smoking joints. Swishers suck and don't stick good.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyF. View Post
        I'm grape cigarillo man

yeah grape swishers always. don't smoke out of anything else.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by THP850 View Post

I don't even smoke Swishers tbh. Its just a lyric from 'Soulja Boy - Zan With That Lean Pt 2' tbh. I smoke Black & Mild Cigarillo's: Sweets or Zig Zag Rillo's if I'm not smoking joints. Swishers suck and don't stick good.
        they stick fine for me

Comment

Nas Reveals First Single From ‘Life Is Good’
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

hell naw lol only the finest kush

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
              they stick fine for me
              You must have to wet them down a shit load. The company changed the inner parts of the rillo. Which is why it doesn't stick good. I didn't notice it really until I started rolling with Black & Mild rillo's. They are amazing. They break down so easy and roll up so perfect. You should try them. Go with the Sweet flavor, no matter what kinda bud you have.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

hell naw lol only the finest kush
              Why are you rolling up with flavored rillo's than? You don't like the taste of weed? Lol. People only buy grape rillo's when they have shitty bud, so you have that flavor, instead of tasting the shitty bud.

Comment

You must have to wet them down a shit load. The company changed the inner parts of the rillo. Which is why it doesn't stick good. I didn't notice it really until I started rolling with Black & Mild rillo's. They are amazing. They break down so easy and roll up so perfect. You should try them. Go with the Sweet flavor, no matter what kinda bud you have.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Why are you rolling up with flavored rillo's than? You don't like the taste of weed? Lol. People only buy grape rillo's when they have shitty bud, so you have that flavor, instead of tasting the shitty bud.

they the cheapest tbh and i can roll those better i aint that good at rolling blunts that much..i perfer my bong or i can make a joint look like ciggerates..i really wanna try a swisher thoo u smoke those?

zig zag rillo's ftw tbh

Comment

they the cheapest tbh and i can roll those better i aint that good at rolling blunts that much..i perfer my bong or i can make a joint look like ciggerates..i really wanna try a swisher thoo u smoke those?

zig zag rillo's ftw tbh
                  Actually Swishers aren't even the cheapest lol. You can buy 2 Zig Zag rillo wraps (Comes in one pack) for like $1.29. And Black & Mild rillo's are like 79 cents each lol.

Comment

Racks remix is sooooo good alot of solid verses

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Actually Swishers aren't even the cheapest lol. You can buy 2 Zig Zag rillo wraps (Comes in one pack) for like $1.29. And Black & Mild rillo's are like 79 cents each lol.

the zig zag rillo's come in like a purple pack if im not mistaken?

Comment

the zig zag rillo's come in like a purple pack if im not mistaken?
                      Different colors tbh.

Comment

Twitter

@ImSledgren
                        I got some cool tunes for @Kendrick_Lamar

hmm..sledgren's production with k.dot could be a solid track..

Comment

What does ovoxo mean?

i asked the other day but forgot to check if their was any replies to me lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X