X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    I agree

but the dude Gillie who said he wrote Wayne's raps admitted he really just taught him somethings he never wrote anything down for him.
    bro do you have a link for that? Cuz i want to shut up some haters

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
      bro do you have a link for that? Cuz i want to shut up some haters
      It’s pretty noticeable how differently Wayne raps today compared to how he rapped when he first came out in the ’90s. What do you think brought about the change?
      You don’t go from being “Wobbly, wobbly, wobbly/Drop it like its hot”…You don’t go from being mediocre to being exceptional. You don’t go from rapping a certain way all your life and then this: “For fuckin’ with the bol!” I’m from Philly and I know Philly is the originator of that word “bol” and “nahmean.” New York is known for what it’s known for: “son” and “word to mother.” They got a bunch of slangs they known for. New Orleans was “whoadie.” When I got around there, I changed the whole direction of Cash Money. Not just the ghostwriting part, I’m talking about everything. When I got around there, they was wearing FUBU jerseys and soft-toed Reeboks. I come around there with the Polo button-up shirts and the Prada sneaks. Now everything is Prada, it’s Roberto Cavalli this, Roberto Cavalli that. I’m just being all the way real with you. I changed the whole face of Cash Money. They was always running late. At one time they had an attitude with me because I wasn’t wearing them Reeboks. That was what they was known for down there, so they wanted Cash Money artists to dress like that. If you didn’t dress like them they felt as though you was different.

So you’re saying you’re responsible for Wayne’s dramatic change in rapping style. Do you think there could have been other factors aside from your influence?
      As far as me tutoring this young cat, he really just sat down and soaked up game. Do you know how many people have been asking me this for three years and I never ever exposed shorty because we were cool. I used to fly him in to my parties. Even after I heard his diss record, I still didn’t expose him. I reached out to him. I called him first ’cause I got love for you. So you went as far as to diss me in a record. I want to know why. What that was about? I wanted to give him a chance to say, “You know what dawg? I was trippin’. I’m sorry,” and we could just let it be. I called him twice, three times, he never gets back at me. So that’s when I felt like, Fuck you then. I don’t owe you nothing but I thought we was cool.

The diss track directed at you that you’re referring to is “Problem Solver” off of the Like Father, Like Son mixtape?

Yeah, that old bullshit.

What do you think prompted that?
      I think what prompted it was everybody approaching him. Is it true? He [must have been] saying, “Fuck it, he not around Cash Money no more. I’m platinum. I’m bigger than him. Fuck it, I’ma go at him.” He feel like he got something to prove, but you don’t got nothing to prove to nobody, shorty. Just keep doing you ’cause this could be your downfall. You know you can’t fuck with me. You don’t even have enough charisma. You a clone. I look at you on the videos and you be trying to emulate everything I do in the studio. The faces, the look, the glasses. Like, did you ever know Lil’ Wayne to wear glasses? I come around there with the Christan Dior frames and the Prada frames and the Chanel frames. But it was never seen because I was always in the background. But I had $150,000 up front from Cash Money. I was cool, I had some money. I put out six appetizer mixtapes on the streets, and when I get the correct response from Philly, I said, “I’ma holla at y’all. Y’all in breach of contract.” Stunna offered me $250,000 to stay around. I mean, I was writing all of Stunna’s shit. It was a lot coaching, writing, laying a verse first.
      Fuck I can don't feel like bolding the interviewer.http://www.xxlmag.com/old-main/2006/...ind-the-music/ you should be able to read it well in the link.

Edit:
      Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?
      No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing.
      Last edited by marcusgettin; 06-12-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Kim is washed up, failed, irrelevant and Nicki can hold her own on a track with anyone. (As seen on Monster) Nicki is by far the better, more successful, talented and lyrically better artist than Kim (clearly, because who sells a mixtape?)
        Dude, Kim has win a Grammy lol, has an album which the source rate 4.5 lol (better than any Em album lol), I agree she is irrelevant but I'll dispute about that Nicki is more talented, lyrical or so far successful. Add to the fact Nicki straight jacked her style lol. There should be no dispute lol Kim is the more talented rapper but eventually Nicki will be more successful.
        I agree

but the dude Gillie who said he wrote Wayne's raps admitted he really just taught him somethings he never wrote anything down for him.
        I was just trying to prove a point lol, but yeah thanks for agreeing.
        Last edited by Franknstein; 06-12-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Fuck I can don't feel like bolding the interviewer.Gillie Da Kid Behind the Music | XXLMAG.COM you should be able to read it well in the link.

Edit:
          Thanks man

Instagram:
          NordicBeauties

Comment

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              I remember seeing that on tv last year, pretty dope.

Comment

New Cudi from Skype transfer before I leave for the day. #Swag.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Pulled a number off this very beautiful girl at the mall.

I think im in love

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    Dude, Kim has win a Grammy lol, has an album which the source rate 4.5 lol (better than any Em album lol), I agree she is irrelevant but I'll dispute about that Nicki is more talented, lyrical or so far successful. Add to the fact Nicki straight jacked her style lol. There should be no dispute lol Kim is the more talented rapper but eventually Nicki will be more successful.
                    I agree but it is proven that biggie and hova ghost wrote for her.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can download movies besides Kickass Torrent.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can download movies besides Kickass Torrent.
                        thepiratebay.org

Comment

when does the MTV inplugged air??

how much time i've still got to wait?

Comment

Working...
                          X