• Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    I'm in Paris (yeah France! ) from June 22 - 26
    and about 2 weeks later I'm in Spain for 10 days

#EuroSwaggin

Lucky.

Is it just me, or does it seem like people overseas go to other countries more often than people in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Going to go tommorow if i dont feel better lol. i had revision today so wore myself out getting to college lol. Going to fail the test on monday, illness has screwed me up i forgot everything

sounds like Mononucleosis, tbh:

Symptoms

Mono may begin slowly with fatigue, a general ill feeling, headache, and sore throat. The sore throat slowly gets worse. Your tonsils become swollen and develop a whitish-yellow covering. The lymph nodes in the neck are frequently swollen and painful.
      A pink, measles-like rash can occur and is more likely if you take the medicines ampicillin or amoxicillin for a throat infection. (Antibiotics should NOT be given without a positive Strep test.)
      Symptoms of mononucleosis include:Less frequently occurring symptoms include:

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

Symptoms

Mono may begin slowly with fatigue, a general ill feeling, headache, and sore throat. The sore throat slowly gets worse. Your tonsils become swollen and develop a whitish-yellow covering. The lymph nodes in the neck are frequently swollen and painful.
        A pink, measles-like rash can occur and is more likely if you take the medicines ampicillin or amoxicillin for a throat infection. (Antibiotics should NOT be given without a positive Strep test.)
        Kronnick M.D.

I had a chick give me mono once. It was worth it though.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Symptoms

Kronnick M.D.

I had a chick give me mono once. It was worth it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
          Lucky.

Is it just me, or does it seem like people overseas go to other countries more often than people in the US?
          Don't really know, but the US is just so fucking big lol, no need to leave the country
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Smoke two of these,

and call me in the mornin'.

Comment

Symptoms

Ive had all of that except for the swolen part, rash, hives(?) nosebleed and jaundice. im really pale though.

Comment

Ive had all of that except for the swolen part, rash, hives(?) nosebleed and jaundice. im really pale though.

are your neck glands swollen... feel next to your windpipe, right under your chin. you should feel bumps on each side, almost in the shape of a peanut. if they seem swollen, it could very well be Mono.

Who are you kissing?

or sharing blunts/joints/bowls/bongs with?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                  Lucky.

US is big and warm

other countrys overseas are small and kinda warm/cold.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

gmalone: RT @ngoro1017: @gmalone yo wen is that single #Stunna out....man we waiting >> its en route champion!!

so, NOT "soon", but "en route"... (G.Malone ft. Wayne/Birdman - Stunna (off "Beach Cruiser"))

Comment

Going to go tommorow if i dont feel better lol. i had revision today so wore myself out getting to college lol. Going to fail the test on monday, illness has screwed me up i forgot everything
                      Is this another excuse for my dog ate my homework?

hmm

Comment

gmalone: RT @ngoro1017: @gmalone yo wen is that single #Stunna out....man we waiting >> its en route champion!!

so, NOT "soon", but "en route"... (G.Malone ft. Wayne/Birdman - Stunna (off "Beach Cruiser"))

What happened to that Birdman/Wayne track? Something like Everything Redd/All Redd or something..

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                        Is this another excuse for my dog ate my homework?
                        hmm
                        SWAG!

Comment

Fear never last tattoo coming soon... it was supposed to be today but something came up

Comment

Working...
                          X