This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

really glad to see most of the forums are really running smoothly... a whole lot less arguing and petty bullshit. ppl are finally realizing that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and some of them are shitty. but still allowing each one to have his/her own opinion without attacking it.

seems to me that most of the "outspoken" (both "sides") members have dialed it down a bit, and have moved on to discussing instead of flaming/shit-talking. i know i appreciate it, i'm sure a good majority of the others do as well. so thank you. glad i didnt have to stay "invisible", and can now get back to contributing/discussing.

/novel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      really glad to see most of the forums are really running smoothly... a whole lot less arguing and petty bullshit. ppl are finally realizing that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and some of them are shitty. but still allowing each one to have his/her own opinion without attacking it.

seems to me that most of the "outspoken" (both "sides") members have dialed it down a bit, and have moved on to discussing instead of flaming/shit-talking. i know i appreciate it, i'm sure a good majority of the others do as well. so thank you. glad i didnt have to stay "invisible", and can now get back to contributing/discussing.

/novel.
      wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

I feel you son

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

/novel.
        +luv bro
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

one of mah favorites from LIL B he killed dattt shxt. SWAGG WOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
            wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

I feel you son
            *(still talking in Charlie Brown teacher's voice)

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            +luv bro
            power

Comment

Wow Lil B killed that shit!!! I swear he has deep lyrics with some improvement on delivery he'd be Great. Well he's already great.

Comment

Big K.R.I.T. Hoping to Work with Andre 3000, Coldplay | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

"It's always quality of quantity, and I really want to be timeless music..."

K.R.I.T. >>>
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Did Joe Budden diss Lil B a long time ago? Cause Lil B went the fuck in on him on that shit forreal.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    Did Joe Budden diss Lil B a long time ago? Cause Lil B went the fuck in on him on that shit forreal.
                    I can't believe Wayne is working with Lil B. He sucks so much

HAHAHA

Comment

Here is what Joe had to say about Lil B.

What did Joe do exactly? Both dudes been punched in their eye so I don't want a lot of tough talk unless they gonna fight each other. Joe might want to leave this one alone. What do you say to a dude that says, "you can tell world you got killed by a pretty b***h." Not a lot. Plus, Joe still owes Saigon one. Lil B was a lot better than I expected. I suspect he's got a pink rabbit in his hat and this is a trap.

Last edited by Kronnick; 06-17-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake View Post
                        I can't believe Wayne is working with Lil B. He sucks so much

HAHAHA

Comment

Joe Budden never dissed him just both of them joking on Twitter and Lil B just wanted to make a fun diss song but ya T-Shirt and Buddens is sick

Kevin Garnett sitting at a WNBA game with a huge boner, nasty ass nigga! Kevin Garnett, courtside at tonight's @MinnesotaLynx 96-... on Twitpic

Comment

Working...
                          X