X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    I'm done with this fat hoe. Get off these forums and go back to thinking Rihanna is ugly as shit, and keep thinking Drake DM'd you calling you prettier.

#FuckHoes, forreal.
    Why would drake dm me ANYTHING about her.? all he said was 'you are very pretty and i appreciate you' on top of other things. I never said he said ANYTHING about her :/ like im sorry it personally affects yhu that he dmed but u fat ugly skeets need to move on dont u have better things to do.?

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy_mistress16 View Post
      Why would drake dm me ANYTHING about her.? all he said was 'you are very pretty and i appreciate you' on top of other things. I never said he said ANYTHING about her :/ like im sorry it personally affects yhu that he dmed but u fat ugly skeets need to move on dont u have better things to do.?
      But you honestly said, you were prettier than Rihanna. Seriously?

YOU out of all people?

LIKE I SAID; I'm done wasting my keyboard time with you. I'm gonna go vomit on your picture, and then go jack off to Rihanna.

#SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Fat ugly depressed loser? I'm actually none of those, and my gf is 100000000000x better looking than you are, tbh.
        haHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are actually all of those && so is ya gf.NONE of u have anything on my looks #isthatwhyyoumaddoe.?

Comment

UGLY.? yea tight Lol i am too who.? 4 fat ugly depressed losers.i feel SOOOO bad 4 roasting u guys tho, no really i do.Maybe ill just call the zoo && tell them there gorillas are loose.?
          1. I'm 180 pounds. 6'2''. Not fat.
          2. Ugly? Good looking enough to not give an ugly wench like you a change.
          3. Depressed? I'm living my dream job right now, I'm on top of the world.
          4. Losers? I'm more successful than you can ever be.

Comment

You like oatmeal creme pies

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
              But you honestly said, you were prettier than Rihanna. Seriously?

YOU out of all people?

to ME she has a monster face bitch, EVERBODY calls me pretty, i dont HAVE 2 think shes cute if i dont want to.&& really a DOG like u called me ugly *dies*

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
              You like oatmeal creme pies
              wtf is that.? bitch ur face && body LOOKS like oatmeal all sloppy & whatnot.only a fat bitch would KNOW wat that is, u gave urself away

Comment

to ME she has a monster face bitch, EVERBODY calls me pretty, i dont HAVE 2 think shes cute if i dont want to.&& really a DOG like u called me ugly *dies*
                Everybody? You sure? And stop dissing on how we look, you don't even know

We at least, got a picture of a dog like you. Go back to the pound.

Comment

Hey guys I found her Facebook!

This pic was under one of her albums labeled "Family Reunion"

Comment

its funny, you dnt even know what i look like....

Mama bear

want some porridge

Comment

I love how she's accusing all of us of being fat and ugly yet she doesn't know what ANY of us look like

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                        1. I'm 180 pounds. 6'2''. Not fat.
                        2. Ugly? Good looking enough to not give an ugly wench like you a change.
                        3. Depressed? I'm living my dream job right now, I'm on top of the world.
                        4. Losers? I'm more successful than you can ever be.
                        OEMGEEEE I DIED laffin.ur right im sooooo fugly, i mean thats why evryone says im pretty, right.? right.? yea LOL!!! sweetie u look like gorilla joe young *pats ur head* itll b okay, u can always b a truck driver since ur too grotesque to do anything else.

Comment

Troll of the fucking year

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X