X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Lol nice story. Me and my friends got pulled over once as we were smoking a blunt, so one of my friends just ate it lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by epeezy View Post
      Lol nice story. Me and my friends got pulled over once as we were smoking a blunt, so one of my friends just ate it lmao.
      Haha, it was fuck shit though. Asking to search my car because of a bracelet I was wearing? Smh.

When he came out and told me my car was fine I was like, "Duh brah "

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lmao! what a dumb cop!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

lol

Comment

1. My eyes hurt now from reading that story on the fucked up color scheme.
            2. You didn't have to let him search your car

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by [YUNG]nitto View Post
              just played a like 20 seconds of a new wayne song... something about bein tripple exclusive and theres like a fire siren in the beat
              Anybody recorded that?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
              "I beat the pussy up, abuse it"
              Haha, heard a singer on it couldn't tell who tho.
              Female or male singer?

fuck why am I always sleeping when interesting stuff happens, I would usually be awake so I could see this if I was on the computer but of course I had to take an short nap :/
              Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-23-2011, 04:52 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                You didn't have to let him search your car
                Funnier to see his face when there was nothing in the car tbh.

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Female or male singer?
                If its the song I think they played (Seems like it from how others are describing it), it was SNL on the hook.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Oh, found out my friend recorded some clips of the Tinychat. He's gunna send all the ones he got. Lemme know if you want me to upload. He said they are LQ, but you can actually hear the song. But the lame ass playing the songs kept skipping the song or muting it every few seconds. So they aren't listenable, but he said they are good enough to see how the song is.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Listening now.... Oh it is the song with SNL I thought it was lol.

Comment

Funnier to see his face when there was nothing in the car tbh.

If its the song I think they played (Seems like it from how others are describing it), it was SNL on the hook.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Oh, found out my friend recorded some clips of the Tinychat. He's gunna send all the ones he got. Lemme know if you want me to upload. He said they are LQ, but you can actually hear the song. But the lame ass playing the songs kept skipping the song or muting it every few seconds. So they aren't listenable, but he said they are good enough to see how the song is.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Listening now.... Oh it is the song with SNL I thought it was lol.
                  Yea there was one point where you could hear nearly a whole verse and part of the chorus, could ya kindly upload it . And mayhaps the Kanye snippet where he keeps talking about the $$.

Lol @ ur story, theres been plenty of close calls on my part. I always had a girl with me so she would put the shit in her bra haha.

Comment

Yea there was one point where you could hear nearly a whole verse and part of the chorus, could ya kindly upload it . And mayhaps the Kanye snippet where he keeps talking about the $$.

Lol @ ur story, theres been plenty of close calls on my part. I always had a girl with me so she would put the shit in her bra haha.
                    Kanye verse is out already. Its a feature lol.

Good thing I had nothing on me tbh.

Comment

Kanye verse is out already. Its a feature lol.

Good thing I had nothing on me tbh.
                      Meh that dude tricked me. Song name?

Comment

Meh that dude tricked me. Song name?
                        Some song with the Terriyaki Boyz or something like that lol.

And yeah, he's about to send the snippet without the skips. Lower quality he said, but no skips >>>

Comment

Sooo damn late, I'll see those snippets later. Brrr time to sleep

Comment

Working...
                          X