X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
    wow thats bad man lol but i just cant post stuff about drugs and smoking and that coz no one in my family knows, id love to post all my pics of weed on fb
    Tumblr or twitpic. or both. fuck facebook. its so mainstream that my grandparents are on that shit. at least i'm safe on twitter. my family doesn't understand it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
      Tumblr or twitpic. or both. fuck facebook. its so mainstream that my grandparents are on that shit. at least i'm safe on twitter. my family doesn't understand it lol.
      i tried twitter but even after a while people post thiers on facebook then shit comes back around and i had to delete that aswell lol. im thinking about deleting all my family off facebook but they will be more suspicious :/

Comment

i tried twitter but even after a while people post thiers on facebook then shit comes back around and i had to delete that aswell lol. im thinking about deleting all my family off facebook but they will be more suspicious :/
        Wht not block your wall so they cant see what you post

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. i always thought about making a second one but i already don't get on my first one except once a week.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
          Wht not block your wall so they cant see what you post
          cause that shit doesn't work half the time. and if people comment on it then they can see that shit. i tried all of that and it always kept coming back with them finding shit. so i just deleted it.

Comment

writesickrhymes is right, they always find a way to get on it or if someone gets tagged in a photo or sumink then im fucked

Comment

writesickrhymes is right, they always find a way to get on it or if someone gets tagged in a photo or sumink then im fucked
              fuck it. i'm deleting my facebook. just can't be myself and i'd rather stop lying to myself than to stop lying about everyone else. i get too much shit for who i am. its fucked up.

EDIT: why the fuck do they try and make me feel bad by telling me who all will miss me?

and the funny thing is they put up my most recent ex-girlfriend and i hate that bitch. hope she catches 3 STD's and her clit falls off.

Comment

Everytime somebody quotes me i keep forgetting thats my new username, i be like who the fuck wrote exactly what i wrote lol

Comment

fuck it. i'm deleting my facebook. just can't be myself and i'd rather stop lying to myself than to stop lying about everyone else. i get too much shit for who i am. its fucked up.
                  its fucked up but its life man... lol *passes doobie hoping you smoke*

Comment

its fucked up but its life man... lol *passes doobie hoping you smoke*
                    *takes a hit*

Comment

I'm On One video is on...

Comment

*takes a hit*
                        hhaha joker, do you smoke weed? i wanna no all the prices and stuff in other countries

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          I'm On One video is on...
                          Gonna post it when i find it uploaded....

Comment

Working...
                          X