X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
    Exactly, they should do something else than crimes/wait money from a foreign goverment or begging for money in the street corner to feed their children.

You should try to get work.. You can't blame them for the language tho because most of them were probably forced to leave their countries. But avaliability of the work or if the money from it is enough for everyone is a different story too..
    I dont think that they are chilling in Denmark without seeking a job tbh, they probably just cant get it.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
      I dont think that they are chilling in Denmark without seeking a job tbh, they probably just cant get it.
      Yeah thats what I said, Availability of work is an issue, partly due the language barrier.

But Im also asking you how the locals should cope with it?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
        The amount of people who actually have a work and pay taxes is not very high. I don't think you understand the situation. Many of them who lives in Denmark can't even talk the language! They just get paid from the goverment while doing nothing. They don't give a fuck about how they raise their children, and let them run around and burn down cars and such. You see, police, buses, cabs and firefighters doesn't want to enter the areas where many muslims lives here in Denmark, because they throw stones at them and fucking shoot at them! The police and ambulances! That's what they get for helping

I just got home from Turkey two days ago, and they are all muslims down there, but none of them are like the ones in Denmark.
        Look .. Danish Mohammed Cartoons And you dont see me judging Danish people .. I only blame him for drawing and disrespecting islam .. because i know theres other good danish people unlike you of course ...

by the way last time you said u dont like muslims in the middle-east and now ur saying u dont like muslim in Denmark ??

Make up ur mind u racist
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
          Look .. Danish Mohammed Cartoons And you dont see me judging Danish people .. I only blame him for drawing and disrespecting islam .. because i know theres other good danish people unlike you of course ...

by the way last time you said u dont like muslims in the middle-east and now ur saying u dont like muslim in Denmark ??

Make up ur mind u racist
          Muslims tend to over react to stuff like that. Christians don't get pissed about Jesus jokes. Perhaps because religion isn't a big part of some of our lives? I think its great to have a religion as a guide line for your life, because thats essentially what it is. Terrorists are just IMO misunderstanding the religion, I understand their hate too, if I were to be in their position I would probably do it too, tbh. And those cartoons and the maker of those cartoons was still probably a bit retarted for not knowing what it would cause, mocking someones faith is just wrong.

PWF Isn't judging all muslims at all, and I think his very aware that most of them are decent and actually very hardworking people. The conditions in the middle-east are monstrous, no luxuries, no sir. I think his just talking about the ones in Denmark, and from those just the ones that do what they do.

Perhaps they don't have anyother way to stay alive, no one can really blame them, but how do you suggest that the community of Denmark copes with them then?

Comment

These niggas go hardd.. i need the mp3
            [WSHH]wshhhbn8bv3hqTNo1N1e[/WSHH]
            Last edited by -Nino-; 07-10-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pux View Post
              Again.. Incorrect. You are not basing your opinion on facts, but your own personal experience

kunne ikke have sagt det bedre selv
              Last edited by LilWeezyana; 07-18-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Muslims tend to over react to stuff like that. Christians don't get pissed about Jesus jokes. Perhaps because religion isn't a big part of some of our lives? I think its great to have a religion as a guide line for your life, because thats essentially what it is. Terrorists are just IMO misunderstanding the religion, I understand their hate too, if I were to be in their position I would probably do it too, tbh. And those cartoons and the maker of those cartoons was still probably a bit retarted for not knowing what it would cause, mocking someones faith is just wrong.

PWF Isn't judging all muslims at all, and I think his very aware that most of them are decent and actually very hardworking people. The conditions in the middle-east are monstrous, no luxuries, no sir. I think his just talking about the ones in Denmark, and from those just the ones that do what they do.

Perhaps they don't have anyother way to stay alive, no one can really blame them, but how do you suggest that the community of Denmark copes with them then?
                But he never once said that he just doesn't like the ones that are around him... he was basically saying that he doesn't like them period.

Come on guys. We have the same problem in Denmark right now. Nobody wanna see these stupid looking headscarf's. just take the shit off... Muslim people are following such a stupid religion and stuck in the middle-age tbh.

No Racist

Loob Frank Saying "Dumb muslim" is not racist.. If he said "Dumb arab" it would be racist...
                If you don't think the words that are bold are racist or ignorant than....... idk

Comment

Xenophobic or Intolerant or Prejudice... not racist you guys. Just as bad but yeah.

Comment

can we just shut up about this?

Comment

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Racks on racks on racks.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Fuck boy I'm Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                          LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X