X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    edit: how come I only see "" when I press Reply with quote and shit?

cuz you aint lookin hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      i told you weeks ago that this is the way they work... they dont fuckin understand the power/reach that social media/internet is capable of. it honestly makes me angry, especially when MOST of us know what the fuck they should be doing, how they should be doing it, when they should be doing it, etc. a lack of understanding or just flat out lack of intelligence.(*)

/Rant

*(forwards Professional Resume to YMCMB HQ)
      I still wouldn't doubt Ymcmb..I mean I remember all the hate about Lolipop (I was one hating) and then bang A Milli records sold

Comment

Lol @ this comment a guy made about the song with Lil B on the S4TW.

"I miss the No Ceilings Wayne. This’ll only hold me over for about a week or two. I really hope he goes harder on C4. Lil B’s verse was interesting. If ya’ll didn’t catch it, he was actually freestylin of tha dome. You can tell about halfway through his verse. I hate his flow though. Sounds like when a teenager is driving for his first time. Steady…steady…too fast!!…..steady…steady…why’d you brake?!…..steady….steady…ohmigod we’re gonna crash!!"

Comment

Hey guys Im looking for a website where I can DL the latest rap/HipHop/RnB album for free. Any suggestions ?

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
            Hey guys Im looking for a website where I can DL the latest rap/HipHop/RnB album for free. Any suggestions ?
            Hotnewhiphop.com

Comment

2dopeboyz
              New Rap Songs, Music Videos, Hip Hop News | Rap Basement
              www.hotnewhiphop.com
              realrnb4you - or somethin' like that...

Comment

I know these websites but they dont post links for ALBUMS. For example, Folllow me home by Jay Rock is about to leak but I dont know where to DL it good quality.

Comment

I know these websites but they dont post links for ALBUMS. For example, Folllow me home by Jay Rock is about to leak but I dont know where to DL it good quality.
                  Sites cant post links for albums. Thats illegal lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                    I still wouldn't doubt Ymcmb..I mean I remember all the hate about Lolipop (I was one hating) and then bang A Milli records sold

its not that i doubt them, by any means. their popularity is solely based upon the success of their artists. but the popularity isn't helped/grown anymore by doing the type of shit that they do. the simple fact that almost every single site (of theirs) isn't capable of handling the amount of traffic that they should have ASSUMED would rush the servers. That's fuckin stupid, that's how you start turning "new fans"/"prospective fans" off and not even get them to listen. i'm used to this shit by now, but why WOULDN'T you take EVERY chance to gain some sort of advertising/hype advantage. it just seems like out of 10 decisions/moves on a daily basis, all 10 times they screw up, or don't fully put effort towards it, something. it's always something with them, thats what i'm tired of and thats what trips me out everytime. YOU'RE A MULTI-MILLION(BILLION) CORPORATION and you run it like the 8 year old's lemonade stand down the street. and if it wasn't for the pure talent/stardom of their artists, they'd be as irrelevant as the same 8 year old's lemonade stand.

took off of work early, to type this shit?!?!

and let me guess:

we'll read the fan response, but will we take it into account?

nahhhhhhh. YMCMB. W3 da lem0nade $tand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                      Sites cant post links for albums. Thats illegal lol

I know but you know that there are people that dont respect the law.

Comment

Forum's Been Fucking Active Today.

At Least It Didn't Crash?

Comment

I know but you know that there are people that dont respect the law.
                          Then your gonna have to search for some shitty site. All the big name sites will not post albums.

Comment

Working...
                          X