This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

My School Sucks, There Is This Year 10 Girl In My School Who Apparently Likes Me, I Kinda Like Her. But In Our School To Go Out With Someone Younger Than You Is A Disgrace. Smh. What To Do?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Yeah I Know Lol, The Last Guy Who Tried Adding A Teacher Got Lol'd At By Er'One.
      LMAO! I thought you meant... never mind I'm tripping..
      Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
        LMAO! I thought you meant... never mind I'm tripping..
        What Do You Think I Meant Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          It depends on what part.
          Its cos hes religious. This dude who who is christian says to me whats 1st, chicken or egg? So I say chickens probably eveolved from whatever and that turned into sum fat argument/debate between me and all the religious people in my class who were just saying " I know because my mum or my pastor told me" or sum shit. Then I said ask the teacher and he goes, no its not real.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Its cos hes religious. This dude who who is christian says to me whats 1st, chicken or egg? So I say chickens probably eveolved from whatever and that turned into sum fat argument/debate between me and all the religious people in my class who were just saying " I know because my mum or my pastor told me" or sum shit. Then I said ask the teacher and he goes, no its not real.
            Just tell the teacher crocodiles and alligators did from dinosaurs, that should shut him up lol

Comment

It's kinda funny that the 'argument' was the chicken vs. the egg. I say it's funny because I read an article awhile back that proved which one came first. I can't remember which it was, but it said something about there being a necessary piece for life to move on or something like that. Which makes me think it said the egg came first. I'll look for the article though.

I'm a Catholic, but even still, it exists. It's all a matter of what extent. Monkey --> Human? No. If that were the case they wouldn't exist in todays world.

Comment

Originally posted by 4747 View Post
                Just tell the teacher crocodiles and alligators did from dinosaurs, that should shut him up lol
                Lol I did, but hes an idiot.
                But the thing is how can you be a science teacher and tell your students that proven facts are bullshit? Its not church or the mosque smh
                Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                It's kinda funny that the 'argument' was the chicken vs. the egg. I say it's funny because I read an article awhile back that proved which one came first. I can't remember which it was, but it said something about there being a necessary piece for life to move on or something like that. Which makes me think it said the egg came first. I'll look for the article though.

I'm a Catholic, but even still, it exists. It's all a matter of what extent. Monkey --> Human? No. If that were the case they wouldn't exist in todays world.
                But the animals that humans evolved from are not the same monkeys that are alive today. They evolved into those and we evolved into humans.

Comment

Anyone else agree that fuck you had one of wayne's best verse's....ever.

Comment

Ok, I take it back. It was the chicken.

Chicken Vs. The Egg

Comment

Lol I did, but hes an idiot.
                      But the thing is how can you be a science teacher and tell your students that proven facts are bullshit? Its not church or the mosque smh
                      LMFAO I know what you're saying. Science is big on evolution and Religions aren't as well lol.

That reminds me, who saw the giant ass poppy drawn on a mosque cause of those ignorant people who interupted the 2 minute silence in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by 4747 View Post
                        LMFAO I know what you're saying. Science is big on evolution and Religions aren't as well lol.

That reminds me, who saw the giant ass poppy drawn on a mosque cause of those ignorant people who interupted the 2 minute silence in the UK?
                        Yeah I Was Disgusted At That, My School Is 70% Somalian. They All Got Together And Tried Beating Up Every White Person The Saw Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          My School Sucks, There Is This Year 10 Girl In My School Who Apparently Likes Me, I Kinda Like Her. But In Our School To Go Out With Someone Younger Than You Is A Disgrace. Smh. What To Do?
                          That doesn't make sense.
                          Older girls won't date you, and you wouldn't date younger girls. That means you can only date someone who is born on the same date as you?

Comment

Working...
                          X