Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Lame^^^
    tbh.

Too many dickriders.

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
      CVS or Wal-Greens.. the ladies ringing up always look at me funny with 6 bags of Gummi Bears...

The look at me, then look down, then back at me again and i bust out laughing
      i went in to CVS once with my brother and his friend after we had literally just finished smokin and when i got up to the counter there was this lady in front of us. she had like a shit ton of stuff so we were there for like 10 minutes. then the bitch says she's gonna write a check to pay but she would let us go first! the fuck? so anyway i went up and she started talkin to me. she was tellin me how nice my hair was and shit and i was just like "uh huh" when in my head i was like "please fuck up". then she comes out with this "i love red hair. one of my children have red hair." the bitch was black.

i couldn't stop laughing. i was so high i picked up my shit and almost walked out without paying. the dude had to call me back and get me to pay. i was laughin to hard i didn't even trip when he said he almost called the cops.

but that bitch fuckin made me die laughing. i could hardly drive home.

Comment

Cool story needs more dragons though.^

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          Lame^^^
          tbh.

Too many dickriders.
          Smh. That's why I left in the first place. Once a few members start liking a certain subject or artist everyone starts riding them. The purpose of a forum is to be diverse and not be the same. But whatever, I'll stick to talking to the cool mufucka's.

You guys bump Hopsin in this bitch?
          Hop >

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
            i went in to CVS once with my brother and his friend after we had literally just finished smokin and when i got up to the counter there was this lady in front of us. she had like a shit ton of stuff so we were there for like 10 minutes. then the bitch says she's gonna write a check to pay but she would let us go first! the fuck? so anyway i went up and she started talkin to me. she was tellin me how nice my hair was and shit and i was just like "uh huh" when in my head i was like "please fuck up". then she comes out with this "i love red hair. one of my children have red hair." the bitch was black.

i couldn't stop laughing. i was so high i picked up my shit and almost walked out without paying. the dude had to call me back and get me to pay. i was laughin to hard i didn't even trip when he said he almost called the cops.

but that bitch fuckin made me die laughing. i could hardly drive home.
            Lol at the red hair part...
            idk if imma be able to smoke this week though

Its between tattoo or smoke
            I've been waiting to get this tat done for a min to add to my collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
              Smh. That's why I left in the first place. Once a few members start liking a certain subject or artist everyone starts riding them. The purpose of a forum is to be diverse and not be the same. But whatever, I'll stick to talking to the cool mufucka's.

You guys bump Hopsin in this bitch?
              Hop >
              Hopsin dope as fuck. Listening to him since Feb 2010.

This is what happens if you don't dickride:
              http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30740&p=576445#post576445

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                Lol at the red hair part...
                idk if imma be able to smoke this week though

Its between tattoo or smoke
                I've been waiting to get this tat done for a min to add to my collection
                tattoo and go to parties. niggas practically hand it out at parties i go to.

which reminds me: highest i've ever been was when i smoked with this jamaican dude at a party one time. shit was epic as fuck. man was so chill.

Comment

Hopsin dope as fuck. Listening to him since Feb 2010.

This is what happens if you don't dickride:
                  http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/sho...445#post576445
                  gtfoh with that shit..i'm so sick of dickriders on HQ.

Hop is on another level to be honest. IMO he's a mix of Eminem, Pac, and Big L. The way he flows + his lyrical content is just un-fucking-real. I just hope he stays undergound like Tech. SO sick of sell-outs like Wiz.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                    tattoo and go to parties. niggas practically hand it out at parties i go to.

which reminds me: highest i've ever been was when i smoked with this jamaican dude at a party one time. shit was epic as fuck. man was so chill.
                    the highest i ever been was when i smoke 13 L's back to back and i started seeing those funny colors you get when you close your eyes and almost pasted out

Comment

gtfoh with that shit..i'm so sick of dickriders on HQ.

Hop is on another level to be honest. IMO he's a mix of Eminem, Pac, and Big L. The way he flows + his lyrical content is just un-fucking-real. I just hope he stays undergound like Tech. SO sick of sell-outs like Wiz.
                      Hopsin is crazy dope.

He reminds me so much of Eminem SSLP circa days.
                      Wiz used to be chill but now he's ehhhhhh.

Hopsin needs to get signed to Roc or Shady.

Comment

Hopsin is crazy dope.

He reminds me so much of Eminem SSLP circa days.
                        Wiz used to be chill but now he's ehhhhhh.

Hopsin needs to get signed to Roc or Shady.
                        Hopsin + J. Cole?

Comment

New forum layout is sick tbh. Glad I came back. Members being lame or are they overall cool?

I don't even know half these people lol.
                          75% are lame.

Comment

Working...
                          X