X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Lil M.N View Post
    so im bout to prolly ave this girl come over. we like each other.

but i want to do a lil more.

but she kinda hard but i kno she wants it.

i need 2 tips or two moves i could do for her to rip my boxers off.

she rubbs on my dick alot. but we havent done nothin yet, its just one of those things when nothin happens.

wheres lilwaynehq when u need him
    have music playin in the background. if you don't have that then you're stupid.

also, when she starts rubbin on you just stop her and say "Look, if you know what you want, then just take it."

that way you put it in her hands and she can make the decision. takes all the responsibility off of you. should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      yo if sleep is important then why the fuck does school start so early? #FuckThatShit
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
        have music playin in the background. if you don't have that then you're stupid.

also, when she starts rubbin on you just stop her and say "Look, if you know what you want, then just take it."

that way you put it in her hands and she can make the decision. takes all the responsibility off of you. should work.
        yeah, every chick loves to make out when Rozay is talking about his stomach on a beat. Nah, I know what you mean, but its a fucking cliche.. cold drinks > .

but Id love to see her bitch face after " If you know what you want, then just take it". thats brilliant, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
          yeah, every chick loves to make out when Rozay is talking about his stomach on a beat. Nah, I know what you mean, but its a fucking cliche.. cold drinks > .

but Id love to see her bitch face after " If you know what you want, then just take it". thats brilliant, tbh.
          why the fuck would you pay Rick Ross when you got a bitch over? she's just gonna think you a meathead

gotta play some Robin Thicke or some Weeknd even. no CB. Chris is good but some girls don't like him solely cause of that Rihanna shit.

and yeah if you make it her choice she'll more than likely get what she (and you) wants

Comment

play some Beyonce shit

Naughty Girl

Comment

why the fuck would you pay Rick Ross when you got a bitch over? she's just gonna think you a meathead

gotta play some Robin Thicke or some Weeknd even. no CB. Chris is good but some girls don't like him solely cause of that Rihanna shit.

and yeah if you make it her choice she'll more than likely get what she (and you) wants
              hahaha. OMG YOU LISTEN TO CB? HE HIT RIHANNA D: ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME? YOUUUUU PIIIIIIIIIG. shit, that drink you just gave her, would be all over your face now. What you gonna do, hit her?

Comment

hahaha. OMG YOU LISTEN TO CB? HE HIT RIHANNA D: ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME? YOUUUUU PIIIIIIIIIG. shit, that drink you just gave her, would be all over your face now. What you gonna do, hit her?
                you'd be surprised at how many girls actually think like that.

Comment

you'd be surprised at how many girls actually think like that.
                  lol, I know, trust me. Some bitches take alot of totally random things very personally. Ofc playing CB to a huge Rihanna fan would be asking for it. but usually, shits not that predictable. Damn.

Comment

lol, I know, trust me. Some bitches take alot of totally random things very personally. Ofc playing CB to a huge Rihanna fan would be asking for it. but usually, shits not that predictable. Damn.
                    lol forreal. but yeah just some chill r&b music commences the dropping of the panties.

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

But uhm subway>>>>mc donalds
                      kfc >>>>

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                      Whats that? Is this gonna be on C4?

Comment

kinda feel like wrapping barb wire around my cock

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          kinda feel like wrapping barb wire around my cock
                          i do that every tuesday
                          Twitter

Comment