This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

I still had feelings for her, and I think she was really sorry, but thats no excuse, right? I hope I did the right thing...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
      I still had feelings for her, and I think she was really sorry, but thats no excuse, right? I hope I did the right thing...
      being drunk isn't an excuse.

she put herself in that situation where she was drunk. she knew what she was doing.

you did the right thing.

Comment

hey bros i need help
        i have a problem with a girl too

i was before 2 weeks in a small city with some friends, which is 200 km from my home away
        i met some other dudes there and the boys invited us to their homeparty

i was so drunken & fucked a girl there without a condom (she wasnt drunk)
        and i dont know if i cum in her ?!

i am so afraid that she is pregnant from me
        the problem is:
        i dont know who she (i remember only her name) is but she knows me & she lives 200 km from my home

what the fuck should i do ? i have a facebook from the boy who made the homeparty & he knows the girl but i'm afraid to send him a friend request because maybe he says to me that she is pregnant

I DONT WANT TO BE DADDY WITH 17 FROM A GIRL THAT I DONT KNOW !!

@ Mr Swag: dont worry, I'm sure that was not your girlfriend because she lived in the city here in germany

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
          hey bros i need help

i was before 2 weeks in a small city with some friends, which is 200 km from my home away

the problem is:
          i dont know who she (i remember only her name) is but she knows me & she lives 200 km from my home

what the fuck should i do ? i have a facebook from the boy who made the homeparty & he knows the girl but i'm afraid to send him a friend request because maybe he says to me that she is pregnant

@ Mr Swag: dont worry, I'm sure that was not your girlfriend because she lived in the city here in germany
          Shes probaly pregnant if she didn't take dat ''Regret Pill'' or a pill before you fucked her, but you really should get in contact with her.

Belee Dat.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
            hey bros i need help

the problem is:

Thats pretty fucked up dude.. Go ahead and buy some Pampers just incase

Comment

hey bros i need help

the problem is:

Deactivate facebook, change your name, and move to another country.

Comment

hey bros i need help

the problem is:

Prepare for the worst, Pray for the best

Comment

hey bros i need help

the problem is:

u fucked up man, and im being srs here. u gotta go and ask her if u did or not get ur sperms inside her (coz u said she wasnt drunk, so she may remember), and if she is then u have a kid if u like it or not
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                    hey bros i need help

the problem is:

Is Abortion free in the US ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ollyboy View Post
                      Is Abortion free in the US ?
                      if you download it illegally...

OT: i don't think abortion is free anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        Shes probaly pregnant if she didn't take dat ''Regret Pill'' or a pill before you fucked her, but you really should get in contact with her.

Belee Dat.
                        i dont dare to do that

Originally posted by Ollyboy View Post
                        Thats pretty fucked up dude.. Go ahead and buy some Pampers just incase
                        Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        Deactivate facebook, change your name, and move to another country.
                        hey guy, dont make jokes with that
                        thats a serious problem for me

Comment

Better for you. Nah, just joking.

Abgesehen davon bin ich selbst Deutscher.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X