• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    kanyes verse can easily be replaced

im pretty sure Lil Chuckee has had a better verse than that
    LOL, you got a point. i would love to see Wayne replace Ye..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
      LOL, you got a point. i would love to see Wayne replace Ye..
      Not that I like him, but I wonder what Waka would do with it, considering Lex did almost all of his album.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
        it's funny how rumors start ..actually he didn't get a warning for anything to do with THPs mom lol you guys are funny though

I repeat I didn't give PWF a warning for calling out THP's mom he got a warning for completely different posts haha ..but seriously you guys crack me up ..he got warnings for a bunch of spam which I couldn't tolerate anymore and again for more spam after I told him to stop and for insulting me through PMs, then he got another ban for using a dual account.

As far as I can remember youngtune got banned for having a dual account for nearly 3 months and it's only fair i treat other users the same as it would really not look good towards YT..you guys need to calm down. Ask me before you come up with assumption about what I warned him for ..really ..people like Jrock need to sit the fuck down because they don't actually have access to what warnings are given so what they are saying is complete speculation I haven't talked to anybody about which posts got what warnings so for you guys to just create something out of nothing is not justified .
        Fuck you mean "i need to sit the fuck down" your right i don't have access to the Mod section but everything in my post was correct that's why your not saying anything about what i said but instead your non sense talk. Artille did give THP a warning for the insult right and you didn't? just clarifying what i already know, Looks like you need to sit the fuck down.

Onn the other note, got another W today. Bout to hit the books

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
          Fuck you mean "i need to sit the fuck down" your right i don't have access to the Mod section but everything in my post was correct that's why your not saying anything about what i said but instead your non sense talk. Artille did give THP a warning for the insult right and you didn't? just clarifying what i already know, Looks like you need to sit the fuck down.

Onn the other note, got another W today. Bout to hit the books
          LOL when are you going to get over that situation , you sound like you got mad feelings over that. I didn't even realize that that was still a big deal. Were talking about the NOW ..and right now I did not ban or warn PFW for anything to do with him insulting THP, quite the opposite ..I warned and banned him for things that had nothing to do with THP..so like I said, SIT THE FUCK DOWN before you pass judgement and talk shit behind my back about stuff that isn't even true.

EDIT: The funny thing is you got your panties in a bunch over that whole YT dad issue while me and YT are actually friends now ..you got to get over it and you know that were talking about something completely different right now and you are falsely accusing me of something that isn't true so seriously back off and be quiet

Comment

LOL when are you going to get over that situation , you sound like you got mad feelings over that. I didn't even realize that that was still a big deal. Were talking about the NOW ..and right now I did not ban or warn PFW for anything to do with him insulting THP, quite the opposite ..I warned and banned him for things that had nothing to do with THP..so like I said, SIT THE FUCK DOWN before you pass judgement and talk shit behind my back about stuff that isn't even true.

EDIT: The funny thing is you got your panties in a bunch over that whole YT dad issue while me and YT are actually friends now ..you got to get over it and you know that were talking about something completely different right now and you are falsely accusing me of something that isn't true so seriously back off and be quiet

Comment

Again fuck you mean, "talk shit behind my back" your sounding like a 9th grader chick. This is the internet, there's no reason to talk behind someones back (like i give a fuck anyway) when your gonna clearly read it like you just did. From what i heard that wasn't passing judgment, It was fact to me until i heard otherwise so i'm gonna say whats on my mind regardless. & yeah im still on that situation because that was favoritism and if it didn't get resolved then most likely it will happen again (if it hasn't already) Looks like you striveoff having the last say so "SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" debate, i'm not gonna go back and forward with you with your immaturity

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                can I ask why you're getting involved exactly? Read the first page rules, no replies in form of pictures..i'm not going to warn you for it , just next time know it.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Again fuck you mean, "talk shit behind my back" your sounding like a 9th grader chick. This is the internet, there's no reason to talk behind someones back (like i give a fuck anyway) when your gonna clearly read it like you just did. From what i heard that wasn't passing judgment, It was fact to me until i heard otherwise so i'm gonna say whats on my mind regardless. & yeah im still on that situation because that was favoritism and if it didn't get resolved then most likely it will happen again (if it hasn't already) Looks like you striveoff having the last say so "SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" debate, i'm not get that immature.
                I'll take that as your surrender because there isn't really anything of substance in that reply just some e-thuggin' behavior which is laughable. Catch you on the flip little boy!

Comment

can I ask why you're getting involved exactly? Read the first page rules, no replies in form of pictures..i'm not going to warn you for it , just next time know it.
                  Not getting involved; just thought it fit your quote quiet nicely. And will do, thanks.

Comment

I'll take that as your surrender because there isn't really anything of substance in that reply. Catch you on the flip little boy!
                    Grown ass man here, chill the fuck out

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Grown ass man here, chill the fuck out
                      Little boy with a 350z? HAAA.

#Jus' Sayin

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        Not getting involved; just thought it fit your quote quiet nicely. And will do, thanks.
                        It's cool bro , thought you were trying to be a dick for no reason but now that I see what you were trying to do it's cool.

Comment

It's cool bro , thought you were trying to be a dick for no reason but now that I see what you were trying to do it's cool.
                          A dick on the internet? lol now who wins that fight?

Comment

Working...
                          X