X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    But it's YMCM
    lol yeah i know. but Drake won't let them let us down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
      lol yeah i know. but Drake won't let them let us down like that.
      But Birdman would, just to hype & get more money.

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post
        I swear rebirth was an underrated album.
        I know it was rock and alot of autotune, but every song on the album had a subject, and Wayne had great lyrics their.
        Yeah, I wish people would've took more care of it.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Comment

i think they will not gonna delay that they always do all that with wayne only.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              What the Hell?! That's some crazy shit! :O

I wouldn't care if you were a prostitute
              And that you hit every man that you ever knew

I really like the auto-tuned Wayne, rapping in emotion. (Me and My Drank, Prostitute 2, Paradice etc.)

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                I really like the auto-tuned Wayne, rapping in emotion. (Me and My Drank, Prostitute 2, Paradice etc.)
                I wish he'd go back to that, instead of these punchline raps.

Comment

I wish he'd go back to that, instead of these punchline raps.
                  Yeah, definitely. But he's way too famous and successfull right now to go back to that shit.

I would love to see him doing C5 and then for his fans from the beginning an last album full of songs like this (and things like the Sky Is The Limit, One Night Only, Love Me Or Hate Me...)

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan, but it feels wrong, if I look at the Carter Doc...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Yeah, definitely. But he's way too famous and successfull right now to go back to that shit.

I would love to see him doing C5 and then for his fans from the beginning an last album full of songs like this (and things like the Sky Is The Limit, One Night Only, Love Me Or Hate Me...)

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan, but it feels wrong, if I look at the Carter Doc..

I watch it all the time, and when he stopped sippin, i was happy. Because that shit was killin him. But now....i just don't know.

Comment

I watch it all the time, and when he stopped sippin, i was happy. Because that shit was killin him. But now....i just don't know.
                      No no no, I'm happy he isn't sippin' no more, and tbh... If I watch Nino Brown 2... He smoked wayyy to much aswell. And I don't think (like many others) he needs to go back to drugs. he just needs to go back to being hungry... As if he didn't had any success til now.

Edit: Everytime I saw the point in the Carter Doc, where Tez says he doesn't ride with the tour bus because of his eyes, I thought "Thank God he stopped".

Go & Listen ..

Comment

No no no, I'm happy he isn't sippin' no more, and tbh... If I watch Nino Brown 2... He smoked wayyy to much aswell. And I don't think (like many others) he needs to go back to drugs. he just needs to go back to being hungry... As if he didn't had any success til now.

Edit: Everytime I saw the point in the Carter Doc, where Tez says he doesn't ride with the tour bus because of his eyes, I thought "Thank God he stopped".
                        But when he was sippin, he was hungry. But seriously, it's like Drake now. We know he's sippin, and he's doing better than ever. I mean, i know Wayne is almost what 29? His reign as best rapper alive only lasted, a year or somethin'. He needs to go down in history, even more.

Comment

But when he was sippin, he was hungry. But seriously, it's like Drake now. We know he's sippin, and he's doing better than ever. I mean, i know Wayne is almost what 29? His reign as best rapper alive only lasted, a year or somethin'. He needs to go down in history, even more.
                          Hmm, but I somehow think Drizzy has himself under control. I don't know, he is a better person for me. #NoHomo
                          Yeah, that's what I think everytime I read he talks about retiring. Man, Hov is 42 and still doing his thing. So Wayne has theoretically time to be again the Best Rapper Alive, but... damn. It's gonna be tough. New rappers are coming (not only Drake will make his way to the top ).

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X