X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    Damn, you tore shit up.
    no homo, but i went in. And on that kids facebook, too. I had another friend request from one of them this morning, like fuckin really? get lives, kids lol.

They're like "Oh hell nah Ratman you gonna die we gonna fuk you up"

They're in Missouri, and i'm in Florida. Then they said they're gonna make a summer trip to florida, me and my dawgs'll be waitin...

Comment

Jordan's my bro, but that was pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
        no homo, but i went in. And on that kids facebook, too. I had another friend request from one of them this morning, like fuckin really? get lives, kids lol.

They're like "Oh hell nah Ratman you gonna die we gonna fuk you up"

They're in Missouri, and i'm in Florida. Then they said they're gonna make a summer trip to florida, me and my dawgs'll be waitin...
        Lmao at these kids SMFH.
        You verbally destroyed them lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Jordan's my bro, but that was pretty lame.
          Was mine, too. But what can you do? lol

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Lmao at these kids SMFH.
          You verbally destroyed them lol
          I was pissed, bro.

Comment

What Exactly Happened Twiggz?

Comment

I was pissed, bro.
              Yh i know. I was saying it as a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                What Exactly Happened Twiggz?
                Long ass story lol. I was on Jordan's or Isaiah's facebook commenting and shit. Then these little 12 year old girls (DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE 12 at the time) were commenting, and you know how girls like to "EDIT" their pictures to barely show their face and shit? Well, this girl looked decent and i was complimenting her sayin she looked good. THEN i saw she was in 8th grade (HELL NAH) So i quickly removed her from my friends lmao. So then these kids started sayin how i was hitting on a 12 year old, THEN started to talk about how "ugly and goofy looking" i am. And it basically went downhill from there. Now they're all over each others walls "Did you add the ratman?! Chinese man hahaha lulz" LOL Right now, i'm just laughing it off, but went it first went down, i was pissed as fuck. And the reason i'm saying "Fuck Jordan and Isaiah" is they were liking their posts, i'm not having little immature kids on my facebook that i don't know, no sir.

Comment

Long ass story lol. I was on Jordan's or Isaiah's facebook commenting and shit. Then these little 12 year old girls (DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE 12 at the time) were commenting, and you know how girls like to "EDIT" their pictures to barely show their face and shit? Well, this girl looked decent and i was complimenting her sayin she looked good. THEN i saw she was in 8th grade (HELL NAH) So i quickly removed her from my friends lmao. So then these kids started sayin how i was hitting on a 12 year old, THEN started to talk about how "ugly and goofy looking" i am. And it basically went downhill from there. Now they're all over each others walls "Did you add the ratman?! Chinese man hahaha lulz" LOL Right now, i'm just laughing it off, but went it first went down, i was pissed as fuck. And the reason i'm saying "Fuck Jordan and Isaiah" is they were liking their posts, i'm not having little immature kids on my facebook that i don't know, no sir.
                  Oh, Unlucky Bro... Gimme A Couple Their Names AndI'll Sort Them Out

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Oh, Unlucky Bro... Gimme A Couple Their Names AndI'll Sort Them Out
                    LOL i'm not gonna do that anymore, that'll make ME look immature. But thanks, anyway.

Comment

I need a dif. pic for my Facebook....The Wayne one is dope but I want a more creative one.

Comment

LOL i'm not gonna do that anymore, that'll make ME look immature. But thanks, anyway.
                        Aight Bro :L

Finally Watchin Jersey Shore. So You Don't Need To Gimme That Link Skullcandy

Comment

Biiiiiitch

Comment

Working...
                          X