X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    Eh, . I just don't eat it because it doesn't mold or anything like that. I find it disgusting.

Home made meal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything from a fast food joint.
    Yeah but you know places like Fridays and Chilis are even worse? Theres like 1500 calories in a burger and fries at those places

and the no mold is because they pump all these chemicals and preservatives into the meat bread etc

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      Yeah but you know places like Fridays and Chilis are even worse? Theres like 1500 calories in a burger and fries at those places

and the no mold is because they pump all these chemicals and preservatives into the meat bread etc
      Oh, yeah, I know. I can't remember where, but some place has an appetizer thats like 2000 calories.

Did you know nothing on McDonalds menu can be classified as vegetarian?

Comment

maybe not in the US but MCD in Switzerland definitely has options on the menu which are classified for vegetarians MCD meat is also grown locally as well as all the other ingredients. Justsayin' I don't even eat MCD but it sure is a lot healthier than in the States.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I know. I can't remember where, but some place has an appetizer thats like 2000 calories.

Did you know nothing on McDonalds menu can be classified as vegetarian?
          I think their dairy can and their salads without meat. Also, WTF is in that McRib sandwich thats not even rib meat probably not even pork.

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          maybe not in the US but MCD in Switzerland definitely has options on the menu which are classified for vegetarians MCD meat is also grown locally as well as all the other ingredients. Justsayin' I don't even eat MCD but it sure is a lot healthier than in the States.
          That doesn't mean the meat is still not processed, pumped full of chemicals, contains E. Coli. and all that good stuff.

Comment

Really? The one near me is less greasier than KFC.
            Yes. KFC is right across the street from Burger King, I could just walk because it's only like 1 or two blocks away. Haha.
            Know Yourself

Comment

I'm not sure about other countries, but yeah, for the US, nothing is vegetarian.

Nutrition :: McDonalds.com ---> Open the Nutrition PDF or the Ingredients.

The nutrition information on this website is derived from testing conducted in accredited laboratories, published resources, or from information provided from McDonald's suppliers. The nutrition information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes. All nutrition information is based on average values for ingredients from McDonald's suppliers throughout the U.S. and is rounded to meet current US FDA NLEA guidelines. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences may affect the nutrition values for each product. In addition, product formulations change periodically. You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. None of our products is certified as vegetarian. This information is correct as of January 2007, unless stated otherwise.

Comment

I think their dairy can and their salads without meat. Also, WTF is in that McRib sandwich thats not even rib meat probably not even pork.

That doesn't mean the meat is still not processed, pumped full of chemicals, contains E. Coli. and all that good stuff.
                Some of those chemicals are illegal in switzerland but ya your right .

Comment

Some of those chemicals are illegal in switzerland but ya your right .
                  Its not just that its the ways the cows and other animals are raised, they are packed in these tight rooms where they have no living space and they begin living and eating their own shit which ultimately gets in the meat. Watch FOOD INC. you'll learn all about that.

Comment

What is the deal with the 'secret' behind the McDonalds fries that I've been hearing about?
                    Know Yourself

Comment

Its not just that its the ways the cows and other animals are raised, they are packed in these tight rooms where they have no living space and they begin living and eating their own shit which ultimately gets in the meat. Watch FOOD INC. you'll learn all about that.
                      Ya pretty much but that doesnt happen in switzerland, most of that is illegal here ...justsayin', the government doesn't run the same way that it does in the US

Comment

According to their menu it isn't.

Comment

Ya pretty much but that doesnt happen in switzerland, most of that is illegal here ...justsayin', the government doesn't run the same way that it does in the US
                          Yeah you're lucky because you guys don't have big food company CEOs who influence our politicians.

According to their menu it isn't.
                          http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/...ide_salad.html

check out the ingredients, maybe they spray something on the veggies containing animal fat or something.

Comment

Working...
                          X