This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

I swear to god, Blunt Blowin is the best song from the album. No arguments. It has mad replay value, I have been listening to it all this time and Im not boored yet. The rest of the album gets booring quite quickly, well I have overplayed the album.. hehe.

I mean, President Carter is awesome. Abortion is a personal favourite and all that but god damn... Blunt Blowin just doesn't die, and is thus overshining the rest of the good songs on there.

Also, has anyone else found themselves skipping the outro and skipping to the bonus songs? Bun B, Shyne and Busta Rhymes got old so quickly, cba to play the huge outro just for Nas. To be very fucking honest.. its one of the worst tracks on the motherfucking album.

There, I said it.

Comment

Best Track on the album is Interlude then Outro then She Will.

Don't care for the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
        I swear to god, Blunt Blowin is the best song from the album. No arguments. It has mad replay value, I have been listening to it all this time and Im not boored yet. The rest of the album gets booring quite quickly, well I have overplayed the album.. hehe.

I mean, President Carter is awesome. Abortion is a personal favourite and all that but god damn... Blunt Blowin just doesn't die, and is thus overshining the rest of the good songs on there.

Also, has anyone else found themselves skipping the outro and skipping to the bonus songs? Bun B, Shyne and Busta Rhymes got old so quickly, cba to play the huge outro just for Nas. To be very fucking honest.. its one of the worst tracks on the motherfucking album.

There, I said it.
        I always skip the outro. Even tho its good I just don't care for it. No replay value.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Best Track on the album is Interlude then Outro then She Will.

Don't care for the rest.
        no president carter?
        The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
        LeBron James
        #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Sleepy

Deuces My Niggas

And Chrisb aka Ne-Yo's offspring you got ether'd bitch ass nigga

Comment

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
            I always skip the outro. Even tho its good I just don't care for it. No replay value.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

no president carter?
            He ain't really been a fan of wayne after 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              R.I.P Steve Jobs
              Who is steve Jobs? I'm not joking, somebody tell me please.

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post

There, I said it.
              When I Listen too outro:

Bun B:

Nas:

Shyne

Busta rhymes: *skips track*

Its like the song is good, gets better, gets worse but still listenable, then it gets horrible

Only thing I can from busta's verse is ''they say im underrated, but''
              Last edited by WeezyFan; 10-06-2011, 01:15 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Who is steve Jobs? I'm not joking, somebody tell me please.
                apple co-founder and badass person in general

Comment

Jobs is also the creator of Pixar, which made Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                    He ain't really been a fan of wayne after 2007.
                    Who?

Comment

For real RIP Steve jobs.
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        For real RIP Steve jobs.
                        morale will be so low at apple tomorrow. Wonder if theyll take a 3 day weeknd

Comment

STOP sayin nigga. You ain't black. No offense just stop. And that's not me. My name is young soo woopa if u haven't noticed
                          Bye jimmy. Gunna say nigga? Cmon son. I cant even belive that shit. Smh.
                          Ur styling on me by saying nigga and ur not even black? Hahahaha.
                          nigga...

Comment

Working...
                          X