X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    Well its called the World cup (where all the best players come together every 4 years) and the champions league. If FOOTBALL is non contact than what the fuck is basketball. Basketball is softer than chess.
    I don't wanna see the best against the best every 4 years, I wanna see the best against the best every year. And you've obviously never played basketball have you? Lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

In basketball I bumped a guy and got a personal fouled. I did it 5 times I get sent off like what the fuck no cards nothing they just sent me of for just fouling. The game is boring as fuck, they score every 5 seconds so it's not exciting. More than that its soft.
      Basketball is one of the most entertaining sports to watch and its very fun to play ...unlike football

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        I don't wanna see the best against the best every 4 years, I wanna see the best against the best every year. And you've obviously never played basketball have you? Lol
        Its the champions league mate. And i played one season got sent off every game, no cards shown nothing.

Comment

In basketball I bumped a guy and got a personal fouled. I did it 5 times I get sent off like what the fuck no cards nothing they just sent me of for just fouling. The game is boring as fuck, they score every 5 seconds so it's not exciting. More than that its soft.
          You shouldn't of fouled five times.....

Comment

Its the champions league mate. And i played one season got sent off every game, no cards shown nothing.
            That's why you don't foul so much lol... You get 5 fouls and you're done. But soccer is considered soft because of stuff like this:

Comment

I don't watch sports

Comment

Its called diving and its a skill. Trust me its harder to dive properly than to shoot a basket. Basketball is boring as fuck, they score like once every 5 seconds.

Comment

Its called diving and its a skill. Trust me its harder to dive properly than to shoot a basket. Basketball is boring as fuck, they score like once every 5 seconds.
                  Because it's really entertaining to watch a game where nobody ever scores... And that's not diving, that's flopping.

Comment

Basketball is boring as fuck.

Comment

Because it's really entertaining to watch a game where nobody ever scores... And that's not diving, that's flopping.
                      Lol thats being a pussy.

Comment

Yeah, its more suspenseful, anyone who saw Manchester Vs Toottenham will say it was a great game. Diving is necessary, its not flopping its a part of the game.

at MR.x
                        Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        So ya after some thought we the staff are bringing back the Random Topic. Introducing Volume 3..

First thing I want to make clear though is that the thread will be heavily moderated by all members of staff and every one of us wants to make this work properly without it becoming a cesspool for spam and childish arguments.

Heavily Moderated

Rules:

Respect - We do not appreciate members insulting other members on here by either bullying, racism or just nasty comments. Respect the decisions of the staff on this board too - they are here to keep the board spam free and help the forum run smoothly.

Double Posts - Posting after you have just previously posted without at least five hours in between will result in a warning for you. If you need to make another post, then just edit your previous post.

Replies - This is where the rules alter just a little bit from the rest of the forums:

• No 1 word or 2 word posts
                        • Do not reply with just a quote of another post
                        • Do not use pictures as a form of a reply

Arguments - Keep arguments out of this thread! If you have a problem with another member of this forum, then sort it out in a Private Message. Make sure you let the staff know as well and we will help sort it. If arguments persist we will have to look at locking the thread. Do not ruin the fun for the rest of the forums. This thread is for random discussion not insulting other members.

Otherwise I just want to make it clear again that this thread will be:

Heavily Moderated

So without further a due, your wet dream has finally become a reality..

Enjoy.

Disclaimer: Rules are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of any moderator, be it global or regular from any section.

Comment

I can't believe it's considered a "skill" to be able to dive on the ground convincingly when you weren't even touched lmao. What a load of bullshit, how does that add to the game in any way?

Comment

Working...
                          X