X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    What a sad person he paid 800 dollars per track lol
    lmao, thats true.. or he's just "sewer rich" ?

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

Pfff.. I screwed shit up again.
      Had a very important test this morning but I haven't prepared it. So I decided to stay in bed and just say I had to go to the doctor so I could do it another time. Turns out that my mom needs to write the school major (or something like that) that I was at the doctor during the test. She's gonna trip if I tell her that I had that test and I just slept. I could write this letter on my own or let one of my friends do it and put my mom's autograph beneath it. Or I could just tell my mom and ask her if she's willing to write that. (Probably not which means I have a 1.1 or an F AND she'll be fucking mad at me).

Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
        Had a very important test this morning but I haven't prepared it. So I decided to stay in bed and just say I had to go to the doctor so I could do it another time. Turns out that my mom needs to write the school major (or something like that) that I was at the doctor during the test. She's gonna trip if I tell her that I had that test and I just slept. I could write this letter on my own or let one of my friends do it and put my mom's autograph beneath it. Or I could just tell my mom and ask her if she's willing to write that. (Probably not which means I have a 1.1 or an F AND she'll be fucking mad at me).

Any advice?
        lol bro don't trop just write it with Word and print it. Then let one of your friends sign it with your mom's name 2morrow in school. That's what's happening here all the time.
        And make sure you print it a few times, so you can pick the best result!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
          lol bro don't trop just write it with Word and print it. Then let one of your friends sign it with your mom's name 2morrow in school. That's what's happening here all the time.
          And make sure you print it a few times, so you can pick the best result!
          Aight, that sounds pretty good. Just hope school will fall for it.
          Thanks bro, this really helped me.

Comment

What the business HQ?

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

why does it say I have 4 messages and I only have 2??????

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post

Any advice?
                Oh yeah that situation again but take Quil's advice, it should work

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                The drought gunna be over really soon.
                Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                I hate when you do that shit lol. That's dope though
                ^this

Yo THP I remember that you told us a few days ago about some hacker that was able to get some post-prison material...Do you think we'll see 1 or 2 tracks on a mixtape soon?

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Can A Drummer Get Some (Feat. Swizz Beatz, The Game, Weezy &a... on Twitpic

huh?
                Last edited by IceMan; 01-17-2011, 01:02 PM.
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

huh?
                  Nothings showing.

Comment

i KNEW he was gonna fuck with T.Barker, hell yea.

Comment

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
                      Can A Drummer Get Some (Feat. Swizz Beatz, The Game, Weezy &a... on Twitpic

huh?[/QUOTE]
                      travis's new album or Monster Mondays?
                      Edit: It must be travis's album cuz Swizz tweeted that Chris Brown would be on Monster Mondays
                      Last edited by Young Mula Baaaby; 01-17-2011, 01:10 PM.

Instagram:
                      NordicBeauties

Comment

PLEASE be MONSTER MONDAY!

Comment

Busy Day Today

Comment

Working...
                          X