X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    Lolwhat he is on a huge uprise again, the new verses are bomb!
    Thats whats crazy. I just haven't heard a nice verse from him yet, besides 6'7'. And everyone was saying "Omg he killed this" (Ex. Karen for RR 2.0). If they think hes killin' it, thats sad.

Still listening to C2 hardcore right now.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

His verses good, but there repetitive as hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Thats whats crazy. I just haven't heard a nice verse from him yet, besides 6'7'. And everyone was saying "Omg he killed this" (Ex. Karen for RR 2.0). If they think hes killin' it, thats sad.

& Just got another e-mail from Speedy.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          & Just got another e-mail from Speedy.
          Gotten a few tbh.

Comment

Wow! Especially wow @ you liking 6'7' but not the rest. That Romans Revenge verse was some Drought 3 kinda shit!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              His verses good, but there repetitive as hell now.
              Trueeeeeeeeeee. Its seems like he can't think of anything else to talk about for the most part.

And lol @ calling me bandwagon. I was never even riding Recovery that hard. It was okay, but had good singles. So I said it would sell, which it did. I don't even play that album really. I'll always be a fan of Eminem. Because, him in the SSLP/MMLP/TES period = better than any rapper to ever do it. You can call me stan or a big fan, but don't call me bandwagon. Because I was elementary school listening to Eminem when you were probably listening to N'Sync or Backstreetboys. And with Kanye, just because I became a fan of his late means on bandwagon? Lololol. You mad cause hes better than Wayne now?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Wow! Especially wow @ you liking 6'7' but not the rest. That Romans Revenge verse was some Drought 3 kinda shit!
              Definitely wow @ you comparing something so average to the legendary Da Drought 3 mixtape.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

And YT. if you're gunna try to come at me, come with some new shit. Posting lame ass image and calling me bandwagon is old news.

Comment

Lol, different opinions man, different opinions..^^

Comment

Trueeeeeeeeeee. Its seems like he can't think of anything else to talk about for the most part.

And lol @ calling me bandwagon. I was never even riding Recovery that hard. It was okay, but had good singles. So I said it would sell, which it did. I don't even play that album really. I'll always be a fan of Eminem. Because, him in the SSLP/MMLP/TES period = better than any rapper to ever do it. You can call me stan or a big fan, but don't call me bandwagon. Because I was elementary school listening to Eminem when you were probably listening to N'Sync or Backstreetboys. And with Kanye, just because I became a fan of his late means on bandwagon? Lololol. You mad cause hes better than Wayne now?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Definitely wow @ you comparing something so average to the legendary Da Drought 3 mixtape.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

And YT. if you're gunna try to come at me, come with some new shit. Posting lame ass image and calling me bandwagon is old news.
                  Maybe you aren't used to his new style yet? idk

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

THP you are a bandwagon dude, just admit it, every time an artist gets recognition by the media/your peers you hop on there sack and take a ride.

and ROFL @ Kanye being better then Wayne.

How people can take you seriously is completely beyond me.

Comment

Roman's Revenge Is Dope As Fuck. But No-Where As Good As Da Drought 3 The Best Mixtape Ever

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Roman's Revenge Is Dope As Fuck. But No-Where As Good As Da Drought 3 The Best Mixtape Ever
                        Please please please stop trying to be THP's friend, he doesn't like you and your always trying to be-friend and defend him.

stop it bro.

Comment

Maybe you aren't used to his new style yet? idk
                          Might be it. His voice is kinda annoying now too. But I can look past that. His flows are dope, lyrics are eh. His subject matter is below the floor.

Comment

Working...
                          X