X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

To who ever believes in god..

do you think god created earth or the whole universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      tbh

i've never seen god before.... where's that nigga at?
      Permanent slumber party with tooth fairy, santa, and easter bunny.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
        To who ever believes in god..

do you think god created earth or the whole universe?
        Both and THP damn your so fucking lame lol

you have a Tumblr? thought that shit was for girls bro,

and a blog? ain't nobody give a fuck what a 90 pound white boy has to say bout shit,

tell hitler I said wasssup in hell bitch!
        Last edited by ; 12-12-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Both and THP damn your so fucking lame lol

you have a Tumblr? thought that shit was for girls bro,

and a blog? ain't nobody give a fuck what a 90 pound white boy has to say bout shit,

tell hitler said wasssup in hell bitch!
          stop talkin' bout me, bitch

Comment

Both
            So where does god lets say 'live' ? earth or looking over the whole universe?

im not questioning your belief by the way, i love hearing peoples theory's about life

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              stop talkin' bout me, bitch

My b dawg

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

So where does god lets say 'live' ? earth or looking over the whole universe?

im not questioning your belief by the way, i love hearing peoples theory's about life
              Its not a theory bro, & God is everywhere at once. Where do you think we came from? How do you think the whole universe was made bro? Shit just didn't appear out of nowhere

Comment

My b dawg

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Its not a theory bro, God is everywhere at once
                Debatable, i say theory because i dont believe in one set thing. anything could be true.

what do you think about evolution? do you think its fake, or believe god created evolution?

Comment

Debatable, i say theory because i dont believe in one set thing. anything could be true.

what do you think about evolution? do you think its fake, or believe god created evolution?
                  Another thing before I answer your question no test has ever been found that can tell the difference between a universe created by God, and one that appeared without Him. Your right its 50/50, but evolution is a scientific principle, like gravity or electricity. Just depends on how you look at it. And the Bible is a collection of both stories and historical accounts. Jesus had so many witnesses to the stuff he had done, and most of the things he did was out of powers of a normal human beings. He died for the sins that we are committing right now. but I could go on for days, but i'll chill for right now lol

Comment

i took a shit and it felt great

Comment

Another thing before I answer your question no test has ever been found that can tell the difference between a universe created by God, and one that appeared without Him. Your right its 50/50, but evolution is a scientific principle, like gravity or electricity. Just depends on how you look at it. And the Bible is a collection of both stories and historical accounts. Jesus had so many witnesses to the stuff he had done, and most of the things he did was out of powers of a normal human beings. He died for the sins that we are committing right now. but I could go on for days, but i'll chill for right now lol
                      lol you dont have to tell me all about god because i know everything about religion and evolution lol. and i think anything anything could be true. no one knows. the universe is magical.

but i was just wondering if you had an open mind. anyway, im tired. keep on believing in what you believe in, adios

Comment

well id hate to see your girlfriend THP if you're boasting bout getting head from a late 30's woman. Maybe your girl should know that too?!? hahahahahaha I just laugh cuz you think you're the shit (and god apparently) Im not claiming to be God, only successful. So thats my .02. I believe in God because I got nothing to lose if I'm wrong.

Comment

The new season of Fear Factor is intense!

Comment

Working...
                          X