This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Why yall dumb niggas always fucking with trolls...leave them niggas do what they do...they will sooner or later move on...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Dustin who you tryna fool, Boy I might be 21 but I got memories to prove That I've seen your kinda troll before And I know exactly what you want...
      um.......what does he want?

Comment

If that picture's you I know exactly what you want, could give you the whole Earth. Ivory's shining, white with magical fingers, creamy go down smooth. Truth is I'd be the last you'd ever remember, because forget Earth, I'd have you chilling in Heaven. Trolling? you're the one posting after me...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          um.......what does he want?
          I dont know lifes a mystery.

but he wont be such a troll when i go into his room with a Kalashnikov and 200 rounds of ammunition. I'm probably exactly the kind of person who could end up doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
            If that picture's you I know exactly what you want, could give you the whole Earth. Ivory's shining, white with magical fingers, creamy go down smooth. Truth is I'd be the last you'd ever remember, because forget Earth, I'd have you chilling in Heaven. Trolling? you're the one posting after me...
            Lolz.

Comment

did you just see your rep?

yeah, that was me.

Comment

Comment

I dodge bullets like the matrix, teach you the game quick, wake you up make you see light because I'm shining. 200 rounds pfft I melt bullets, life's no mystery just making yourself confused. You already don't understand me, I'm just that far above this planet. Infamous so I've gotta be doing something right. You all get offended so easy, again why so serious really?

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
                    I dodge bullets like the matrix, teach you the game quick, wake you up make you see light because I'm shining. 200 rounds pfft I melt bullets, life's no mystery just making yourself confused. You already don't understand me, I'm just that far above this planet. Infamous so I've gotta be doing something right.
                    yeah, you're high as fuck.

or retarded.

I thank god every day i'm only physically different and not mentally, i swear.

Comment

One mind, one body so sadly you're just like me retarded yeah I act dumb, but I'm sharper then any diamond high definitely, it's Christmas and this man's gotta eat. Give you all something to play with and get no love, worse then any crazy girl.

Comment

lol blocked his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                          lol blocked his ass.
                          Post is pretty self explanatory, haters gonna hate as I'm shrugging my shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                          X