X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    you obviously dont know what your "trying" to talk about so if i were i'd just stop talking...
    Imbecile, I know exactly what racism is or isn't.
    Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    Frank please shut the fuck up.

Thanks.
    Sure thing mate.
    Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    In all honesty....everyone on this forum is cool to me including THP, Frank and Chris which are probably the three most hated people on the forum...They're just very opinionated. Question: Why is being a mod so important? and why are people upset about who holds that position?
    Whose Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Imbecile, I know exactly what racism is or isn't.

Sure thing mate.

Whose Chris?
      ChrisBLaw I think that is his username.....what about the mod question? what is so important about it...?
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

ChrisBLaw I think that is his username.....what about the mod question? what is so important about it...?
        I actually think your pretty chill.

THP catches feelings when you don't share the same opinion as him & Frank logs on to start controversy.

I think ChrisBLawyer is pretty cool too...

Comment

I actually think your pretty chill.

THP catches feelings when you don't share the same opinion as him & Frank logs on to start controversy.

I think ChrisBLawyer is pretty cool too...

It's just the internet so it's w.e.
          Yea that is what im saying...its the net plus Chris does be on some bipolar shit....he is probably the most entertaining member though...

Comment

dfdf.jpg
            Shits getting ridiculous. Also I don't log on JUST to cause controversy.

Comment

Yea that is what im saying...its the net plus Chris does be on some bipolar shit....he is probably the most entertaining member though...
              Lmao...I gotta agree.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1751[/ATTACH]
              LMFAO.

I would +Rep you but I did it the other day.

Comment

True story about THP was that he was invited into a convo on MSN with me, Yung N Ruthless, Artille, Danny, and some various other people. We all got banned for "picking" on Danny. YNR brought up many interesting facts in that convo. THP was merely just sitting in there saying LOL and basically laughing at me and YNR going in on Danny. To be honest it was bullshit, it was outside of this forum and we brought NOTHING into this forum. And about the whole racist thing, it wasn't racism at all. he never once said mexican's(which isn't a race, its a nationality ROFL) were illegal immigrants, and only worked shitty jobs for basically free, which is what you see on CNN and major news networks, so i don't see how its racist?

anyways, enough with tha bullshit. everyone needs to go bump some Based God and chill the fuck out. THP is my homie, and he's gonna hold down his mod job. You can complain all you want, but the dude is real as fuck and has no bias against anyone. If ya'll just respected him and not call him "an attention whore" and claim he is something he is not, he will be cool with you.

#JustSayin'
                Last edited by JMSN; 01-20-2011, 10:11 PM. Reason: typo..faded.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1751[/ATTACH]
                  Damn all of these are recent..what did you do crucify Wayne? and do you know who - repped you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
                    True story about THP was that he was invited into a convo on MSN with me, Yung N Ruthless, Artille, Danny, and some various other people. We all got banned for "picking" on Danny. YNR brought up many interesting facts in that convo. THP was merely just sitting in there saying LOL and basically laughing at me and YNR going in on Danny. To be honest it was bullshit, it was outside of this forum and we brought NOTHING into this forum. And about the whole racist thing, it wasn't racism at all. he never once said mexican's(which isn't a race, its a nationality ROFL) were illegal immigrants, and only worked shitty jobs for basically free, which is what you see on CNN and major news networks, so i don't see how its racist?

anyways, enough with tha bullshit. everyone needs to go bump some Based God and chill the fuck out. THP is my homie, and he's gonna hold down his mod job. You can complain all you want, but the dude is real as fuck and has no bias against anyone. If ya'll just respected him and not call him "an attention whore" and claim he is something he is not, he will be cool with him.

#JustSayin'
                    Why are you in love with THP bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post

anyways, enough with tha bullshit. everyone needs to go bump some Based God and chill the fuck out. THP is my homie, and he's gonna hold down his mod job. You can complain all you want, but the dude is real as fuck and has no bias against anyone. If ya'll just respected him and not call him "an attention whore" and claim he is something he is not, he will be cool with him.

#JustSayin'

You had me up until that Based god shit....

Comment

Why are you in love with THP bro?
                        They're friends evidently.
                        Damn all of these are recent..what did you do crucify Wayne? and do you know who - repped you?
                        You tell me mate, and of course.

Comment

They're friends evidently.

You tell me mate, and of course.
                          How do you know who -repped you? It shouldn't tell you if you're not a vet It doesn't tell me lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X