This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

In both the case of Big Sean and Tyga, both of them have displayed some lyrical prowess and rapping ability at some point in time, a point where they produced above average tracks. With Soulja Boy, I have yet to hear a song that really wowed me/ impressed me. I don't so much have a problem with the fact that Quil likes Soulja, as the fact that he rides his dick like there is no tomorrow, and calls him superior to rappers who are considered legends by all. If you seriously consider Soulja better than 2Pac or Biggie, you should log off and go jump off a bridge/or purchase a gun and shoot yourself in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      In both the case of Big Sean and Tyga, both of them have displayed some lyrical prowess and rapping ability at some point in time, a point where they produced above average tracks. With Soulja Boy, I have yet to hear a song that really wowed me/ impressed me. I don't so much have a problem with the fact that Quil likes Soulja, as the fact that he rides his dick like there is no tomorrow, and calls him superior to rappers who are considered legends by all. If you seriously consider Soulja better than 2Pac or Biggie, you should log off and go jump off a bridge/or purchase a gun and shoot yourself in the head.

i hear you and believe me i dont put soulja above those artists but i enjoy some of his music and i enjoy his style and i dont think u should have to hide what artists you like because of hate.... whats the point of music then? lots of dudes ride waynes dick on here thats no different

Comment

When did I ever say Soulja was technically better than the legends? Just because I prefer Soulja over them means I dickride? It's my personal taste for fucks sake, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Good Night

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

wyhy tehe kybords so far frm me

Comment

Originally posted by XOtwod View Post
            wyhy tehe kybords so far frm me

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
              um grb a cop bro..

ill sharue wih yu

Comment

Originally posted by XOtwod View Post
                um grb a cop bro..

ill sharue wih yu
                imma spark one for ya right now

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t5bkwgxju4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hO7KeGQlqI[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                    imma spark one for ya right now
                    i cnt smooke thuogh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

Congratulations on posting two Soulja Boy videos, after watching both, my original opinion stands. Sit down, bitch ass.

Comment

Congratulations on posting two Soulja Boy videos, after watching both, my original opinion stands. Sit down, bitch ass.
                        i'd say those songs are on par wit big seans stuff the second one more than the first one tbh

Comment

aynbody wanst towlk me hum

Comment

Working...
                          X